Reviews for Unwanted
Nyx811 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
continue
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I hope you are going to continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
please continue i must know what happens next please
Cobalt Silver chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wow this is a sad story. im actually crying. can you please update soon
Yoru Hana1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I'm still wondering what was the tipping point for Red Alert back in the first chapter that made him think his glitch was right. Did he overheard his creators saying something or something like that?
Dawn Racer chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love getting to see into the twins minds, but now I'm quite curious as to where little Redalert has gone.
You took a l
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This was a great follow up. Can't wait for the next update.
Skyress98 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Continue! Continue please!
And this chapter doesn't seemed rushed.
ofmetalandink chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh, darling. (Insert feels here.) This is so relateable. Who, at some point, hasn't felt like a recluse or outcast, or as if the whole world is against them because there's something not quite 'right' with them? The sad thing is, our little mechling seems convinced that he should be like the others. Nooo. You've worked this as either a stand alone or a continuation... hint hint. ;) Nice work, either way.

Yunie.
Teal Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
nearly a year since it was published and i am oh-so-badly hoping for an update... Crazy? Probably, but DAMN this seems like such a good idea and I want to know what happens and how the twins react and what it's like when they all meet up again...
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Sad, but cute. Definitely worth continuing. :D
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This looks promising. I hope you continue with it though, since it's been a while since you've uploaded it.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
aww poor little red you are loved
book-zealot chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just wanted to say that I found this to be beautiful, and would love if you continued this story. Maybe how Sunstreaker and Sideswipe reacted to find their brother gone! Or the reunion of the three. *HappySigh* You have given me much to squee at.

By the way, I thought Red Alerts glich was done well. Enough paranoia to justify what he was doing...
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I really liked this, it really strikes at your heart in a way. You got his glitch down pat pretty well. I would really enjoy more of this kind of thing.