Reviews for Horizon
Thankyou. DottyWho. 06.03.0215.
Monocerosik chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
Absolutely amazing story, one of the best I have ever read. It's perfect, beautiful, even if heartbreakingly sad and full of grief and despair. I LOVED the end. I never thought anyone could write not-a-happy-ending and make it so GOOD. I don't even have words to describe how I love the story, how I loved every chapter and every character, this level-headed, mature and assertive Ianto, complicated and stunning Jack, warm and calm and nice John - there were fantastic. I loved the relationship between Jack and Ianto, how well you took them through different stages and tested them in so many different circumstances. I adore this John, he is unpredictable, but he's got a heart in right place. He was amazing in his relations with Ianto.
This story is a masterpiece.
Alice Carter chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Terrific scene between Jack and Ianto - almost more angst than I could bear. Jack, you're such a fool!
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 27 . 10/20/2012
Oh my ! I don't know if I like or hate your fic. I mean the plot is brilliant. Really. But the end. Jack lost one more of his children. John's pain is unbearable for me to watch. So is Ianto's.

I hope you write a sequel.
Harri-Sal chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
Nooo! You can't end it there! Please don't end it there! Please? X
scgirl-317 chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
Seriously? *That*s where you choose to end it? There? You couldn't have one last chapter of "life goes on"? You are brutal!

Don't get me wrong. The entire story was brilliantly written, and stayed true to the characters. I especially loved the Doctor's reactions to everything! Parent!Janto stories are common, but ones where Ianto carries are hard to find, and they're not always well done. This one was. Bravo on that count!

But did you have to leave off on such a depressing ending? *sniff*
DarkwingDuckie chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Oh wow! I don't normally read mpregs but I read this one because you wrote it and wow! I cried, no sobbed, at the end. There was just so much to the story... And I feel so speechless. I loved everything about it and the ending was so powerful. All the characters seemed in character and Jack and Ianto angst was just wonderful.
Chikouu chapter 27 . 5/29/2012
How could you write something like this? An ending like that is not accepted! I freaking love it! *sniff*
kowannabe1120 chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
So I'm just going to believe that you are writing a sequel to this so I can stop crying...
Draechaeli chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
That is a horrible ending. Well actually it is very good in a sad, I cannot believe it is over way. Keep up the good work!
AnimeMandi22 chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
*bawl* NO! I can't believe it ended like that. *sob* poor little thing :'(
Jade-t9 chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
Awesome story! I absolutely enjoyed reading this and actually stayed up most of last night to get though it. I think I particularly like this because it's the most lucid and beautifully written mpreg story I've encountered. I usually avoid mpregs - somehow they either are haphazardly written or come off as too ludicrous or "out there" (never mind that this is Torchwood and the entire fandom is relatively "out there" haha). The final chapter, in particular, was so well handled. The ending is quite sad but I can see why you choose to go this way. I can't wait to dig into your other stories!
Mickanella chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Was that the end? :( It has really been a great reading :) But what a horrible end :'(
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Holy crap on a cracker - I think this is the first story where I've ever had to read the entire thing with tears in my eyes. The emotions here are so incredibly strong, so real, so palpable. The entire story is an intensely private read, from start to finish. It's a brilliant piece of work and I thank you for sharing it with me.
red day dawning chapter 27 . 3/29/2012