Reviews for Horizon
Draechaeli chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
That is a horrible ending. Well actually it is very good in a sad, I cannot believe it is over way. Keep up the good work!
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 27 . 4/5/2012
*bawl* NO! I can't believe it ended like that. *sob* poor little thing :'(
Jade-t9 chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
Awesome story! I absolutely enjoyed reading this and actually stayed up most of last night to get though it. I think I particularly like this because it's the most lucid and beautifully written mpreg story I've encountered. I usually avoid mpregs - somehow they either are haphazardly written or come off as too ludicrous or "out there" (never mind that this is Torchwood and the entire fandom is relatively "out there" haha). The final chapter, in particular, was so well handled. The ending is quite sad but I can see why you choose to go this way. I can't wait to dig into your other stories!
Mickanella chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Was that the end? :( It has really been a great reading :) But what a horrible end :'(
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
Holy crap on a cracker - I think this is the first story where I've ever had to read the entire thing with tears in my eyes. The emotions here are so incredibly strong, so real, so palpable. The entire story is an intensely private read, from start to finish. It's a brilliant piece of work and I thank you for sharing it with me.
red day dawning chapter 27 . 3/29/2012
So sad!
red day dawning chapter 26 . 3/29/2012
Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting this. I really thought the Doctor would arrive and all would be well. Great story-telling!
Luka Knight chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
I'm more of a happy ending person but I really enjoyed it while it lasted. I don't know how others will react to the ending but you did a good job, and would like to request a part 2.
duda padalecki chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
this story was wonderful from start to finish, very well written. I loved and hated jack, then loved again, now I hate you (just kidding). Poor Ianto, I cried a lot when the doctor said he could not ressussitar the dead, I thought, well in the next chapter the doctor will find a way to bring the baby back to life, and woe to the surprise, nothing more could be done.

I think you were very brave and very realistic too, congratulations was an exciting ride, while still crying, I clap for you.

PS: please, please, please, please, please ... Sequel ...?
Lesleigh chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
it was a good story but the ending wsdso left up in the air,still lots issues need clearing up
Secrets-and-Smiles chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story even with its heartbreaking end, thank you.
Darkmoonwriter chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
This made me cry. :C but over all the story was amazeing!
fan girl 666 chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
saddest ending to the story
ericasofia chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
That was truly tragic. Very emotional, powerful and wonderfully written. But I'm in shock, I didn't expect this ending.. Though it was different and I like that. Thank you.
WhoLockme chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
I hate you. In a good way, but still. Way to make me cry at Starbucks.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »