Reviews for The education of the primates
Emilie chapter 1 . 4/8
It's cool but where is next for the history ?
Nami Heartfilia chapter 1 . 1/25
More Pleaz
royalrosie2000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Happy Birthday to you and Luffy! (the day i reviewed this it was his birthday, May 5th) anyway, really awesome story! please continue!
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This needs continuing, 'cause this is epic. Seriously, this is one of the best crossovers I've seen. C:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
as good as this is i really prefer a beelzebub/one piece fanfic with (post-timeskip) zoro appearing and either becoming beels father in ogas place or somehow landing a job as a teacher in ishiyama.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was an awesome fic and I can't wait for the next chapter:D. Sorry about the Birthday thing, Happy Birthday in arreas:D.:)
Gurl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I would really love to see how this progresses! Please continue!
ultibman5000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Luffy seems a little OOC, just a little, but good job anyways.
MikieJoe chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awesome! Really funny and good portraying of characters! I just think, shouldnt Shikuza and Miki know who Luffy is? I mean in Beelzebub there are Dragon Ball references and Dragon Quest. Shouldnt One Piece exist too? But besides that its ace :)
Vikuppy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow, I like this.

I'm curious, When Luffy meet Oga and Baby Beel, What Baby Beel will be interested to Luffy and Oga will force him became Baby Beel's Father or not?

Please, update soon!
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my god! This is epic! Update! I wanna see Luffy fight Oga! Please make Oga as strong as Luffy! Or at least Sanji! Make him STRONG! Make them fight! Ooooh! This is awesome! Update! Please!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ah, this is cute. A few grammar errors, but no bigie. Aside from that this is a pretty good crossover. I encourage you to keep writing.

Happy Birthday. I song the song to you in spirit.
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Luffy...In Ishiyama...Oh the horror! D:

I can't wait for him to meet alaon delon, the transportation powers will wow the shit out of luffy. Plus I believe that Luffy is too stupid to be scared of Hilda so thats going to be fun
neon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
cool. would love to see where the others ended. And if Beel would be mistaken as Zoro's son since both have green hair. Would be interesting to see Robin and Hilda - with different personalities - teaming up. Mah, good luck...