Reviews for Self Propogating Waves
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hm. I'm quite content with this story. And Love how you ended it with a bit of humor too. :) Koichi really is a complex character, and you portray the depths of that complexity to near perfection. Keep up the good work!
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very interesting take, Akiza. I liked how you pulled the guys that were trapped behind the floating mirrors into this little one-shot.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
And I had always been thinking what the heck is there in the black void? I mean when Kouichi was about to fail, I was sure something is downthere that might not kill him but will have its effects. Now you mentioned the mirror things, I have a slight idea about what was waiting him...I am glad he didn't fell.

Umm about your question. I asked myself the same question several times. I think it has to do with the short, simple oneshots. Usually, you don't have to follow and commit yourself to replying a long fiction every single chapter but for oneshots it is much easier. And it is a matter of time maybe. Both assumptions don't work for me though. I am just assuming how Others think...which isn't accurate all the time.