Reviews for Enemies till the End
Theonesadwaffle chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
TAK!? I did not see that coming dude just TAK!? WHY DIB!?
I will have to read more tommrow after school, BUT I DONT WANT TO WATE THAT LONG!
If my friend did not tell me to Look for this story I would have cried...how would that work? But she said "READ THIS STORY ITS JUST AMAZING! THEN WHEN YOU GET DONE WITH IT READ SUNFLOWERS AJDHGDSJGKDWEA!"
So far no mistakes..But im not one of those people who go crazy over a few grammar errors, as long as I can read it and enjoy it im good *Thumbs up* And so far this is the best story I've read. (right next to why should we suffer in silence, that is such a epic unfinished IZ story)
WELP...My next review will be in the last chapter TOODLES!
Rosita-chan chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Awww, this fic was very interesting to read!
But...i still don't get it!
The kiss-impreg thing... i if so, why Tak don't get pregnant from Dib?...i just don get it... xDD

Thanks anyway..!
Pheonix888 chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Well, since I haven't reviewed for this story at all, I decided you might want one ;)

I'm currently re-reading this. (I'v already re-read Love and Marriage ;)

But very cute. Almost cried during some parts of this ;'3

I love Nik. He's very cute. And i liked the suspension between Zim, Dib, and Tak. Glad Zim and Dib are ok... for now :P

Awsome. Cant wait for chap 38 of Sun Flowers :3
tntfriday13 chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
What a great story! It was fun to read what would happen and then get mad whenever something horrible happened to one of the characters I cared about. :)
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Squeal
Hope is so adorable
Awesome story
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
That bitch I hope she fucking dies
Dib is sssssooooo stupid
Carbon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Okay! *stretches arms* I've got a lot to go through, so let's start! :)

1) I enjoy the effective use of vivid English words; creates easily imaginable imagery such as "dragged his dead weight" rather than blatantly stating "he was heavy and difficult to move". It's suggestive, which allows for imaginative freedom.

2) The use of a single sentence as the intro creates an interest as the reader becomes invested in knowing why the door had sounded, therefore encouraging them to continue reading.

3) Continuation of the hinting nature (Zim being unconscious; the ambigious crashing; explaining his pregnant state) all add to how the reader becomes invested and allows for a large following to form.

4) The use of third-person narrative is great for such a story, especially a omniscient narrator, as it is able to explain (for example) Zim's crashing and what he remembers without the character having been awake and informing other characters and the reader.

5) use of rhetoric (in a sense) "step into the readers mind" - shows good understand that the author knows how the reader follows and what they expect to be answered next

6) Good, clear use of jumping through present and past time periods, thereby not causing confusion. I quite like reverse timing: stating the conclusion, then explaining the chain of events leading to that beginning point; less conventional therefore more interesting

So, basically, I LOVE IT! :D now I shall return to my corner of the internet *tips hat*
Life is better Carbonated
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
*crying histerickcally* omg bravo hes so cute omg i just... i ahhh my emotions are all gross ughhhh! *pouts* i feel like a stupid worm baby.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
*tearing up* only a real writer can beat the crap out of her character and then still keep writing :)
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
_ after all that he still loved her? and i hate chocolate cake it taste like dirt _ im very upset right now he still loved her you gota be fucking kidding me _
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Yes some one please do the deed god WHY WONT SHE DIE!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
TAK! The fuckgin bitch :( i really do hate her even in the show shes such a pooper scooper!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
AHhh! you update so fast flipity flip woman! #jealous :(
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
AHHH! You must love pre-me babies O_O
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Punch him for me Zim THAT BITCH ASS MOTHAOOOOO! I want him dead and all that good stuff :D!