Reviews for A New Leaf, New Page, and the Beginning of Always

sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Loved it.
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Reaping-Vampire chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
X3 squeeeeee! so hard not to wake my sister! that ending was only TOOOO CUUUUTE! :D is there a sequal? you know, telling the wizarding worlds reaction? and how they handle it? that would be interesting! 3
VioletMarauder chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I really enjoyed your story. You portrayed Harry and Sev in a more realistic way than many fics which is something I appreciate in a story. Too many go over the top with making one of them needy, angsty, submissive, or they completly dispose of Severus's snark. This waz well balanced and just what I was looking for. Thank yoh for sharing.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
How do I love this, let me count the ways... Nevermind, I'm much to lazy for that. But Just wanted to say that I thought that this story is absolutely amazing! I loved it!
cooperh05 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
This was amazing.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Very sweet. Thank you so much for writing this.
mycreativeoutlet chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
nicely done - i enjoyed it very much.
Sheankelor chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Well paced... and well written. I quite like how you brought them out and then together.
Nightscurse chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
This was a great read cute and funny! Loved it immensely please write more :3
tracyluvsgreys chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Absolutely loved this story. Thanks!
AAldereteSPN chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Awe! That was so sweet.
ebrith chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
That has to be one of my favourite Snarry's to date.

You captured Severus fantastically and the whole thing was entertaining and romantic, but not sickeningly so...

I'm so pleased that I found this, and must offer you my sincere thanks for having taken the time to write it!