Reviews for Raise Your Weapon
cece chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
agron you cheater hats not how you play
thesuttonian chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was hot. Really enjoyed that, I love how Nasir matches him - you have characterised Agron really well too, right down to the grin. Fab.
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Jesus that was great. I just found Nagron and I'm practically eating it up like no tomorrow. I loved it.
Steorie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
oh my, im so happy that i found ur account here in . :D this has been the first one shot i read from u and i need more. haha

u write agron and nasir so amazingly. i love it! :) sorry for the short review but i need to go and read more from u right now. hehe
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Better late than never; I'm keeping my promise to review every story you've published here. :) "There was a part of Agron that called out for this strength in Nasir. A part of him that hungered for it." Gosh, I'm so weak for hunger and starvation used in sexual situations, 'cause it's so sexy, hehe.

If this was your first story, it was magnificent! I mean you're capturing the way they speak, the pacing, the action combined with passion, and details that describe the surroundings. Very good indeed! I'm in awe.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow! Very intense! I loved their fierceness, their passion, their lust for life and eachother. Agron's perspective was very insightful and I enjoyed seeing Nasir in his eyes. The dialogue you had was perfect and I enjoyed the levity between the two lovers. Thank you! :P
bloodsoakedleather chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hot hot hot! Love it :)
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*whimpers* So hot!

Are you going to continue this or leave it as an OS?
MsNJS chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
:D :D :D

Big smiles over here! I really enjoyed this and cannot wait to read more!
sunystone chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I've already reviewed this on your tumble page, but I thought I'd give you some love here :D this was fabulous and oh so HOT! Loving these one-shots!
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
LOVE the way this one ended.

Also, you're such a doll for doing the 10 prompt thing! Your readers most definitely appreciate it. And I can't wait to see what they came up with that you've molded into your own. Are you going to say what the prompt was? I know you've been giving the summary, but I know, for me, I'd love to know what little seed sprouted into such lovely flowers.

And this one was lovely. I love the idea of playing with the "what ifs."

I like that Nasir wants to prove himself just as valuable as a solider as a lover.