Reviews for Manifest
xBookEaterx chapter 13 . 6/29
Please do continue! This is an incredible, original and really well made fanfic! I love it! Pretty please?
Aquacoral14 chapter 13 . 6/12
PLEEEASE FINISH THIS! It is an amazing story, but it's torture to see this amazing story just left hanging.
novelreader chapter 13 . 5/8
This is a really good story with an intriguing plot line. I feel like you should make it an AU because this is definitely making Arthur and Merlin closer together and delves very intimately with their bonded destiny. A part of me would be disappointed if Arthur doesn't find out Merlin had magic, just a small part, though if that's to be I hope this story ends in a really kick ass way I guess. In a way that's fulfilling and will tie in the Season 3 cannon events as well as an explanation as to why Arthur hasn't figured it out yet! Maybe Merlin is just to good!

Anyway Tagan and Mythilda are really good villains, and in my personal opinion trumps out all the other villains in the show so that's why I want it to be AU because it'd be sad to consider these to insignificant to Uther and Morgause, when really their much more cunning then either of them (in my opinion), Morgause seems like the type of person who just depends on doing something too big for her plans, like all of them has to do with reviving an immortal army or another, but I guess it would be unfair to compare Tagan and Mythilda with Morgause, because their motives are way different, though I get the idea that Tagan and Mythilda are slightly powerhungry and really do want Merlin's power for themselves, at the same time I also think that they are trying to seal Merlin's power and kill him because they do follow Uther's beliefs, on the side having all that power sealed would be beneficial. It's either those two, I don't know.

Please don't abandon this story and update soon!

-Novelreader
MyNameIsNaught chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
I know it's been forever since this story has been updated (2 whole years!), but I just gotta say that I love this and hope you continue! You're leaving me hanging here! I kinda want to see what's going on with Arthur right now, how he feels about this whole thing. Is he sorry that he yelled at Merlin, or does he believe he deserved it? Is he doing it all just to get Mathylda away from Merlin? If not, why is he going to visit Aggravaine in the first place? Is it possibly because he doesn't really think Mathylda worked for his uncle? Anywho, I feel so bad for Merlin! Poor, poor, poor Merlin! He has to go after Arthur, to protect him, or Mathylda might kill him and at the same time Merlin has to hole up all his magic (which since he is magic, is really dangerous) and is super exhausted and worried about Arthur at the same time!
So...yeah, you should write more! I would really really appreciate it!
3, Naught
Misaki Bloodyros chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Hey I know its been 2 years but I really want to know what happens next. I also want Tagan and Mathylda to be roasted by Kilgarah. And maybe choked by Percival and stabbed by Gained. To bad they don't come till later. Could Lancelot come in though?
Katowisp chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
I LOVE this story. I just got into the Merlin fandom (been watching it as my past time between studying for finals.) and your work is well written and engaging. You're weaving quite the story-and I'm sad that you haven't posted in quite some time. I hope the story hasn't been abandoned, but it can really be hard to pick something up again after such a long delay. Please don't, though! If you need another someone to bounce ideas off, I offer myself as a sounding board!

Also-"cowered" is "coward" and "tear" as in to "tear something away" (re: Merlin's powers) is tear. "Tare" is to balance something to zero. (Although they ARE pronounced the same.) However, these are minor things as especially with English as a second language, easily confused. It's really small, but your writing is so well done that they jumped out at me.
stars4redvines chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I love this story and how you've approached writing it and the characters. It is so wonderfully written with Merlin trying desperately to keep his secret while protecting Arthur. The many plot twists have me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued about the climax and ending of this story... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and how you are writing it and I look forward to the next chapter.
AlexisBlack44 chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
I'm not sure if you're ever going to finish this, but it would be nice if you could. Was really enjoying it. If you get a chance, that would be great :) xx
Clara Brighet chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Oh wow oh wow. This is a great story, please come back to it! I haven't reviewed the other chapters yet because I stayed up really late reading this and I tend to forget when it's 3 or 4 in the morning...
Please, I really want to know what happens! Don't leave us hanging forever. I can wait, and I will. Just don't forget us.
I think I've been reading too much, I've gone all maudlin and dramatic... ;)
Thank you, and please come back!
- Clara
eilonwy77 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Oh man, it just isn't my day. I was home sick and passed the time with stories, and all of the good ones have no ending. Ow, it hurts! Come back! :-)
KmKizmet chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Any chances that I can adopt the story?
It's super good, but it'll kill us all to not have it finished.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Love this story. please please please continue it!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
There's something cruel about abandoning such a well written fan fic right in the middle. Any chance you'll offer this up for adoption since it seems you've abandoned it? It's too good to not get finished.
mizzymel chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Oh please don't abandon this...
Chronicles of Potter chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
It's amazing! Keep up the good work and please update soon :-)