Reviews for Genderbend Doctor Who: The Empty Child
asdfgghjyusdf chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
I really enjoyed the formatting for this as well as the story, you've made it so easy to read. Thankyou and I hope you make more!
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This was a very interesting story.
jdylanwyatt chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
That is a stupid story. It would have been a lot better if it had just been a rewrite, not something that changed everything.
Phone Girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
oooooooookaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy...
RedemptionNo.XIII chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like it a lot I think you shouuld do more could I maybe use that gender bender idea?
TheDude chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Dude, you messed up the names. Ross is supposed to be Rose Tyler, a girl
Jackie Harkness is supposed to be Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness and Rose Tyler are in the actual television show.
DRWHOFOREVER chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great genderbend!But it would have been a lot better (and longer) if you went into detail with the whole gas-mask zombie great version of my favorite Doctor Who episode!
dalek chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
cool but the empty child and jamie SCARE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
"are you my mummy?" *runs like crazy screaming"DON'T LET HIM TOUVH MEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"*
MonetTheTurtle chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lol, this is funny! Ross... ha! No offense or anything, I just can't really picture Rose as a guy. Strangely, I can see the Doctor and Jack as girls, but not Rose as a boy.
And on a different note, this could have used a lot more detail. The part you did write was awesome, but what about the rest? You cant just end it like that! Again, no offense.
NicheNicole24 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
You should have done the whole episode, not just a chunk. Also, what does the doctor look like? I mean she's obviously the ninth doctor but What length hair? What does she wear?
Jurassic smile chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nice
ArianaXaia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was very fast paced, that's all my complaints. OMD! The Doctor is a woman! I always wondered what that would be like!
itsawhovian chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Please do this for the other episodes!
dogscats1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012