Reviews for Amaris: child of the moon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please continue I like it :)
Ink Tsubasa chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Coolz. I was waiting for an update! _ This was pretty good. Not bad, but the only flaws I saw were some spelling and grammar errors. Some names weren't capitalized and things were misspelled. Other than that, nice job. You hadn't updated in so long, I had to re-read the story to know what was going on! xD Anyway, I liked this fighting scene. A relatively good amount of action. It could have moved slower, but the way you did it was great too, so don't worry to 't wait for chapter 5! Bye~!

Peace and Love! From your good FF bud,

Ink Tsubasa chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh wow, cliffhanger much! Anyhow, I really liked it. You write really well! And I think Amaris is my favorite. I like wolves! xD Also, your sense of detail is good, and I like how you don't rush the story. It's well balanced.

This story is awesome and is really going somewhere. The only criticism I can give is to make the chapters longer and that's a good thing! It means the readers want to keep reading! :D

And as I said in my last review (I think), this is a great first story. I can't wait to see what character developments come to over time.

Update soon! Please? Please? Peace and Love!

Ink Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh, wow! I really like this! Poor Amaris-san though... I wonder what that paper said! Don't leave me hanging!

I like your style of diction too btw. It explains it all without getting too boring. Not bad at all for a first story. Though, I myself can't be one to critic... meh.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest! Update soon Amakatsu-chan!

Peace and Love!

Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
CONTINUE! I like this, you should update soon!