Reviews for Amaris: child of the moon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please continue I like it :)
Ink Tsubasa chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Coolz. I was waiting for an update! _ This was pretty good. Not bad, but the only flaws I saw were some spelling and grammar errors. Some names weren't capitalized and things were misspelled. Other than that, nice job. You hadn't updated in so long, I had to re-read the story to know what was going on! xD Anyway, I liked this fighting scene. A relatively good amount of action. It could have moved slower, but the way you did it was great too, so don't worry to 't wait for chapter 5! Bye!

Peace and Love! From your good FF bud,

Ink Tsubasa chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh wow, cliffhanger much! Anyhow, I really liked it. You write really well! And I think Amaris is my favorite. I like wolves! xD Also, your sense of detail is good, and I like how you don't rush the story. It's well balanced.

This story is awesome and is really going somewhere. The only criticism I can give is to make the chapters longer and that's a good thing! It means the readers want to keep reading! :D

And as I said in my last review (I think), this is a great first story. I can't wait to see what character developments come to over time.

Update soon! Please? Please? Peace and Love!

Ink Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh, wow! I really like this! Poor Amaris-san though... I wonder what that paper said! Don't leave me hanging!

I like your style of diction too btw. It explains it all without getting too boring. Not bad at all for a first story. Though, I myself can't be one to critic... meh.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest! Update soon Amakatsu-chan!

Peace and Love!

Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
CONTINUE! I like this, you should update soon!