Reviews for Never Ever Tell
ginar369 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
All about her isn't it? He attacked her when she couldn't fight back? What about all the broken noses she gave him when his chip still worked on her? How about when she beat him practically to death in that alley? How about using his like a sex toy for months? And she wonders why he snapped in the bathroom? I was surprised he didn't kill her!
Lyzzybelle chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...I am so excited that you decided to keep going. I am sure you will find plenty of little Spuffy moments from Season 7.
cherokee15 chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
You need to continue the story. It is very interesting.
MaireAilbhe chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
Wow! Excellent change of this episode! Such a great idea!
ginar369 chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
Spike was right. She loved Angel and despite the neat little mind trick she does where Angel is concerned he isn't human. And it isn't jealous vampire crap. It's Spike trying to understand why there is such a different standard for him and Angel. Angel gets forgiven for everything because he has a soul. He doesn't want that soul rejoices when its gone. Spike without a soul never tried to end the world. Buffy would never have asked Angelus to protect Dawn. But she asked soulless Spike too. But for some reason Buffy can't see the differences. Or she won't see. But the end is all the same. Spike is still in love with a woman who doesn't love him. And Buffy is still alone and it's her own fault and choice.
Lyzzybelle chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
These stories are wonderful and I really hope you change your mind and add in Season 7. I think you would be surprised by the number of times Buffy would have gone to visit Spike while he was in the school. Plus, since Spike early on showed signs of lucidity (like when he showed Buffy where Willow was in the cave and invisible), so it would not be difficult to realize that he might have been following Buffy and they could have bumped into each other. I hope you reconsider. It might only amount to 4 or 5 extra stories, but I think you could tie it up nicely and give the excerpts the resolution they deserve.
ginar369 chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Rant Time - I always hated that episode too. Spike would never have called himself the doctor. And if he was watching the eggs I am sure he wasn't trying to sell them. He was trying to get money for Buffy. Not only all that but those babies looked nothing like the momma. They looked like large crabs. Mom walked on two legs. But Riley said so and Riley never lied to Buffy right? Not only that but how did he find her at the DMP? Riley didn't seem all that surprised to see her in bed with Spike either. It was always fishy to me. Besides I would never trust some one who had a plastic stake like Riley did. That was made for torture and torture alone. It had no other purpose, so that doesn't win Riley any good guy points with me.

Oh yeah it'll be far too late when she realizes the truth can't is so much different then won't or don't. By time she figures it out he won't and can't believe her. Payback's a bitch isn't it.
Rmsthakoer chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I thought you might wanna know that Chapter 20 is exactly the same as 2/3rd of Chapter 16.

I like this story, although it's more like a bunch of one-shots weaved THROUGH a story, alot.

Keep up the good work
ginar369 chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
He is content just to be with you. That's why you like spending time with him. Willow wants you to thank her and tell her she is an amazing witch. Xander wants you back to the way you were before Glory and Joyce. And Tara and Anya well they don't get an opinion in their relationships.
Lyzzybelle chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Let him save you Buffy!
ginar369 chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
I wonder how long she will live in denial about what happened under Jonathon's spell? She has to know deep down that it was real?
MaireAilbhe chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
I think this was my favorite chapter yet! :) So sweet!
Lyzzybelle chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
That chapter was perfect. Beautiful!
ginar369 chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
Typical Scooby's oblivious to everything but themselves. It's funny Spike sits there bitching about how he is so invested in the Summers family. But he did the same things for Dru. Anything to make his girls happy.
lostsupernaturalheroes chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
I just found this story and I love it so much. I keep wanting more and more! Both Buffy and Spike are so in character- I love it!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »