Reviews for Never Ever Tell
My2BrownEyes chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
Wow. This was very different from the other chapters. It served the story really well and made it so much more personal. This is probably my favorite chapter so far.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
That was so sad and beautiful at the same time.
micmoc chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I've been following this short stories and i just love it! Please keep writing!
ginar369 chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
I wonder what she would do if she knew it wasn't a dream! She really doesn't see it does she? The two of them are perfect for each other. Both with the quips, and the fighting ability. And they both get hot and bothered around each other!

It's almost done? NO nope, can't be.
ginar369 chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
That seemed almost friendly! It's about time Buffy wondered what would happen post Adam. She never seemed to give it a thought on the show. Some of those demons never hurt anyone and had families. I mean seriously could you see Clem hurting anyone? Of course demons have families? How else do you get baby demons? Suvolte eggs anyone? Mom and Dad fell in love made with the smoochies and a few months later baby Suvolte's!
Lyzzybelle chapter 15 . 5/29/2012
Great job on another great chapter.
My2BrownEyes chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
I am enjoying these immensely. You really have Spike's voice down. Looking forward to the next installment.
Patient131071 chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
I have to admit, that last chapter was highly amusing. You have some good ideas, please continue with this.
ginar369 chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
I love it! All of them writing in to an advice column! Silly Buffy and Spike, that wasn't a dream (although it is one of mine!). I bet sex with Riley was more like push ups in bed. Including the count, I wonder how high he counted before he figured it was a job well done?
ginar369 chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
She's going to be pissed when the spell breaks! All these spell keep having her have sex with Spike! At least there were plenty of mind blowing orgasms!
Loopylou chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Update! More :) This is great reading, please finnish :)
ginar369 chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
I think she is going to kill Jonathon when the spell breaks. Knowing Buffy she'll try to take it out on Spike too.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
I'm not even in to toes but the idea of Spike's? Well it gives me idea's.

Buffy the big bad Vampire Slayer afraid of a mouse! Figures. LOL
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Oh hee the image of Spike saving Buffy from the big bad mouse. lol
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »