Reviews for Never Ever Tell
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I never understood why they thought Spike didn't have feelings? I guess it was easier to think that because it excused their behavior. They could do or say anything they wanted and not feel guilty about it. If any of them had bothered to look into his eyes you could tell when something hurt his feelings. I mean he obviously felt pain and anger and rage and feelings to begin in the brain. So of course he could feel love and hate and happiness and sadness. He was usually a jerk after they had said something horrible to him. I wonder what he had gotten them for Christmas?
Micmoc chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Ha ha. That was quick:-)
ginar369 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
You know more had to have gone on than just kissing during that spell! Love this! Riley boring.
MaireAilbhe chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Oh, you read my mind! "Just a Spell" was exactly what I had thought (hoped?) had happened during that episode between Buffy and Spike. :)
Rachel chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Hurry hurry with a new chapter! These are great!
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm enjoying this story immensely. You have a wonderful writing style!
Micmoc chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Wow. Now the sizzle begins!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
They always had heat between them. Even when it was seething hatred! Just think if they had actually done the deed she might not have started dating Riley. Not saying she would have dated Spike but I have a feeling once you go Spike you never go back to anything else!
Fenrir666 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Good one, very funny. I've always enjoyed how insightful Spike is.
Micmoc chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Fantabulous! Can't wait for the hot sexy scenes ha to go!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
These were great! I could see these happening with the snark between the two of them.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
She ran away! She had Spike tied up and she ran away! Good lord, if I had a tied up Spike I certainly wouldn't be running away. Liam/Angel/Angelus never did know how to treat women, that's for damn sure. If she only knew what had actually happened that day it would prove it to her once and for all.
Fenrir666 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Well, crap. I'm gonna miss this story.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
He tried to warn her! She was so desperate to feel like she fit in and to prove she was over Angel that she fell for Parker's special brand of bull. No guy is really that sensitive and caring. Not one single rude comment or even a burb? Nothing but insight and kindness and deep talks? He never even to my memory asked her anything really personal about her self. It might have seemed deep but he really wasn't asking anything because he really didn't want to get to know her.

Poor Spike still fighting his attraction to Buffy. Trying to convince himself that the reason he didn't take advantage was because it wouldn't be fair because she was drunk. HA!
I am a logical vegetable chapter 4 . 3/11/2012