Reviews for Never Ever Tell
Fenrir666 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I love these. Very, very well done.
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is amazing. I love these meetings. They're done so well, and so believably. Please, continue!
ginar369 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I could see Spike watching out for Joyce. He wanted Buffy dead no one else. Angel liked to play mind games and break someone by killing off their family.

The second meeting doesn't surprise me at all. She would have done something like that. In fact it was pretty much the way she operated. When she had a bad day she would tell everyone she needed to go kill something. She would take all her pent up emotions out on the demons in town. And Spike always got under her skin.
loulouflowerpower chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
really good
waddiwasiwitch chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
"It's just not cricket" I loved that. Spike and his perving was rather humourous too.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Gotta love a dirty minded Spike! Angel always gave up to quick, Joyce's disapproval shouldn't have been enough to chase him from town. He gave up on Buffy because they couldn't have sex. He didn't even try to find a solution. He didn't even wonder if it would happen again. It probably wouldn't have, because it was their first time was most likely the reason he lost his soul. He didn't even look for any other solution. He could have asked Giles to find a way to rework the curse to make it permanent.
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love these bits! Can't wait for more! :)
Micmic chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love it! I'm impressed. Great idea huh. More please:-)
uberspazztastic chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm really enjoying the untold tidbits that you have written. I especially like how they can fit into the actual storyline without conflict. Can't wait for more.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I really enjoyed that.
Sweet-T3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love these little short shots! I remember the last one from previous publishing and it was always a favorite. But now I must say the two new ones are rivaling it for first place in my faves list. Don't know which had me smiling more, Spike's teasing wink or the sugar heart. All are perfectly plausible and it nicely into canon. I'd even go so far to say they fill in needed gaps in canon because there was so much more to the Buffy/Spike dynamic than shown in seasons 5-7. good work, keep on writing, I'll keep on reading.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Sure Buffy nightmares about Spike! HA

Yeah Angel always was a quitter. Not Spike, he fought and fought hard.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5