Reviews for Meetings In The Tower
This is absolutely one of the best fan fiction's I have ever read! I adore Anna so much, and your writing is great.
There is a few things though, quite a few times you repeat Anna's thoughts in Draco's thoughts, and vice versa. Also Harry Potter is British and you use a lot of American terms, 'Peanut butter and jelly' ect. Hogsmede is in Scotland, not London.
Although, I do love this story, and its turned into one of my all time favourites in the 8 years I've been reading on this website.
ImBritishNotPosh
redskittlsbaby3 chapter 161 . 7/10/2015
Starry,
I found this story maybe a week ago , and I have not put it down ! This was a beautifully written story and I love what you did !
I wanted the last like three chapters to me longer , like little glimpses of Scorpios being raised , the scene where aunt pheboe said that comment , her dad meeting his grand son for the first time, taking her to meet the family portraits at the lestrange house . Things like that .
Lol you wrote about everything else .
But I reall did love this story , I laughed, cried and couldn't press the next button fast enough for the next chapter .
Maybe consider an sequel?
Please :)
kirsten.alexis27 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I just started this story (which is amazing btw) so idk if you did this on purpose or for a specific reason, but if Anna and Draco both have Bellatrix as their aunt, wouldn't they be related? I guess technically by blood they wouldn't be but still... Yeah idk though. This is my fav fanfic
TheStarCalledVega chapter 68 . 1/27/2014
Roger already said he knew she loved Draco at Fleur's wedding (or around that area).
TheStarCalledVega chapter 62 . 1/27/2014
At the beginning of the chapter Anna ordered Caper to have Kreacher find where he put the locket, but in the previous chapter you had Caper say that Mundungus had already taken the locket. It is an inconsistency that you might want to fix. Just letting you know! I am enjoying your story so far :)
Guest chapter 161 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful story.. absolutely loved it! :)
One question: Did Anna's vision not come true then? About Scorpius getting into Gryffindor and the kids talking bad about him? Or does that still happen?
DarkLight2589 chapter 80 . 1/19/2014
Her vision reminded me of Snow White and the Huntmen... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Update soon?
lyraXIII chapter 158 . 10/25/2013
Omg! That was the best thing I have ever read on this site :) you have to update soon please :)
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 157 . 7/23/2013
Woo Hoo! *fans self* lol ;)
Fire Fay chapter 157 . 7/23/2013
Good chapter! I was afraid you might skip over the wedding night when you ended the last chapter so I'm glad it got it's own chapter. Can't wait to find out what her friends have to say about this.
Fire Fay chapter 156 . 7/23/2013
Yay there married! I'm really loving this whole two chapters at a time thing. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 155 . 7/22/2013
Anna needs to stop crying over the "golden trio". Who needs friends when they treat her like that?
missalex3030 chapter 155 . 7/21/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story. it's extremely well written and the character relationship have been so well developed. your work is really really good, i definitely look forward to reading the rest of it.
check out my story Only Joking if you get a chance, or are interested at all. It's a Fred Weasley story, and I have a Draco one of my own on its way.
keep up the good work!