Reviews for Meetings In The Tower
kirsten.alexis27 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I just started this story (which is amazing btw) so idk if you did this on purpose or for a specific reason, but if Anna and Draco both have Bellatrix as their aunt, wouldn't they be related? I guess technically by blood they wouldn't be but still... Yeah idk though. This is my fav fanfic
TheStarCalledVega chapter 68 . 1/27/2014
Roger already said he knew she loved Draco at Fleur's wedding (or around that area).
TheStarCalledVega chapter 62 . 1/27/2014
At the beginning of the chapter Anna ordered Caper to have Kreacher find where he put the locket, but in the previous chapter you had Caper say that Mundungus had already taken the locket. It is an inconsistency that you might want to fix. Just letting you know! I am enjoying your story so far :)
Guest chapter 161 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful story.. absolutely loved it! :)
One question: Did Anna's vision not come true then? About Scorpius getting into Gryffindor and the kids talking bad about him? Or does that still happen?
DarkLight2589 chapter 80 . 1/19/2014
Her vision reminded me of Snow White and the Huntmen... XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Update soon?
lyraXIII chapter 158 . 10/25/2013
Omg! That was the best thing I have ever read on this site :) you have to update soon please :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 157 . 7/23/2013
Woo Hoo! *fans self* lol ;)
Fire Fay chapter 157 . 7/23/2013
Good chapter! I was afraid you might skip over the wedding night when you ended the last chapter so I'm glad it got it's own chapter. Can't wait to find out what her friends have to say about this.
Fire Fay chapter 156 . 7/23/2013
Yay there married! I'm really loving this whole two chapters at a time thing. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 155 . 7/22/2013
Anna needs to stop crying over the "golden trio". Who needs friends when they treat her like that?
missalex3030 chapter 155 . 7/21/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story. it's extremely well written and the character relationship have been so well developed. your work is really really good, i definitely look forward to reading the rest of it.
check out my story Only Joking if you get a chance, or are interested at all. It's a Fred Weasley story, and I have a Draco one of my own on its way.
keep up the good work!

-Alex
Fire Fay chapter 155 . 7/20/2013
I like the eloping idea, a big wedding is just too stressful ;) I'm also thrilled that Dominic is back, you should definitely include him in more chapters. I'd love to hear what he thinks about Anna and Draco since he's the one who outed them.

Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Fire Fay chapter 154 . 7/20/2013
Dramatic O I was about to go to sleep when I saw you published two new chapters and started squealing XD