Reviews for NCISGT
Sandra Fiore chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Read all three at the same time. I quite enjoyed the story, not to complicated with trying to explain the unexplainable, just going with it. I've read other stories you've done and I enjoy your writing style. Please stay with it you have talent.
WBH21C chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Good one!
Aurilia chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Satisfying ending, but I still wonder just how the drunk picked Ducky...
Aurilia chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Um... How would the drunken idiot know to contact Ducky to dispose of the evidence when said evidence hadn't yet come to NCIS when he became Ducky's new partner?
Aurilia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Eeeentereeeesting.

And - random question - how come you tend to put an apostrophe after the word 'damn' (and just in case this site decides to star out the word, it's the mild cuss that's a homophone to 'dam')?
karlii chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Again (or still... since I reviewed chapter 3 before this one).. I like how Tony and Abby are working together and playing off of each other. I think you did a good job when he jumped from Tony to Abby and back.

Ya did good! :-D
karlii chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I really though I reviewed the end of this yesterday! Must've been interrupted..? I totally liked the way it played out in the end.. (timing). That there was some closure. And Ducky did such a good job! :-) I thought Tony and Abby played off each other very well.

I always get a kick out of stories that incorporate the hinky heebie jeebies.. ;-)
karlii chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Very interesting.. and very interested in seeing where you go with this...
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Can't say that i usually read stories with a supernatural theme but i do love this story a whole lot, loved the sherlock stuff as well, great little story!
Gail Cregg chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Chapter Specific

Loved – pickle jar line

- Ref. To the history of NCIS and Ari. Also earlier with Kate and incl. Bert.

- Ducky wanting to punch him and the justice declaration.

- Collingwood's comeuppance.

- Abs explanation to Gibbs.

- Whimsical but still touching ending.

General.

I was reluctant to read this on two counts, the supernatural thing and knowing you ship Tony/Abby but I was completely won over by this. It was a great little fic exploring the friendship between the pair unlike we've seen it since the early days of the show (before McGee came along) with an intriguing storyline and good characterisations. Loved that you also included Ducky who gets so rarely mentioned in fanfic. The comments about Abby's sideways view on the world were spot on and I even found I had some sympathy for Rex!

My only criticism would be to be careful of repetition of phrases/ words within a few lines (Major Case Response Team/MCRT and board/above board) and throughout a story (subsided). Off to check I have you on author alert.

Gail.
Gail Cregg chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Dear Scouse,

Please stop writing so I can catch up on housework...or read another author! (Just joking). I actually had to print this out to make sure I included everything in my review.

- I loved Abby's "What would God think..." and 'Abbylaunched' is the perfect term to describe the way she stands up.

- Her being visited was suitably creepy.

- Liked both of them being defensive of the visitor's treatment of the other and

- The line about the oysters

- Abby's case summary

- Build up of tension as they realize about Ducky and

Tony describing Gibbs reaction to him placing her in danger.
Belker chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
* it seemed Gibbs had put his cell in a pickle jar again, and screwed the lid down. * Giiiibbs!

Loved the whole story, from beginning to end. Especially the Abby Tony relationship, but you know that. Nice bit of action in the end as well, and Ducky is always the gentleman, although not to be underestimated ;)

Thanks for sharing!

/B
Belker chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Finally the identity of this ghost is revealed! So sad. I would be angry also and I BET I would haunt someone if it happened to me... ;D

And now Ducky's in danger... he's a resourceful man, but not as young as he used to be...

she sort of Abbylaunched... loved that! And the Sherlock imitation was priceless!

On to the last chapter

Love

B
Angel of Clay chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Oh, that was perfect! Karma is alive and kicking and I love it that way. Justice is served and it's all in a nights work! Yay for the NCISGT!

Ducky's calm under pressure was very well done, and a great compromise to my earlier dilemma. I loved that he worked all of the variables of "breaking down" to his unseen savior's favor and never doubting that someone would come. Then Tony swoops in and brings with him the fury of the spirit of a life ended too soon.

I loved Abby's explanation of the whys of the situation. "Just cuz ya didn't like him?" And of course it holds water because it's Abby and after all, they were only trying to warn Ducky against riding with him... I can totally see that coming out in one breath. LOL!

A wonderful ending all the way round.

~Angel
The Original Geek chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Great end to a great story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »