Reviews for Phusis, Nexus or Perseus?: A new day
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
U are really bad right at making up stories
Skymuse chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is really good!
Skymuse chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
This is a amazing storie great job! But im sad you didnt contintued it. But anyways great job
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Poor percy! Also hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Continue
LQ360MWJ chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
ur skadi image look more like ashe from league of legends.
CallToMuster chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Just so you know, it's Reyna, not Rayna
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
There are a few typos, but the writing is excellent and the plot line exceedingly interesting. I am unsure as to what Skadi and Thalia should hunt, but I think a herd of elk, deer, or reindeer would be good if your looking for something to hunt for food. If your looking for mythological creatures that they need to stop from causing problems, I can not be of much help because I am rather unfamiliar with Norse Mythology. Perhaps the sun horses Arvak and Alsvid got lose and were wreaking havoc with their heat in the snowy mountains. I am looking forward to the next chapter, and though I know there are numerous tasks of far more importance one can be busy with, please update when you can.
Ardent Admirer chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
WOW! You seem to have done a LOT of research. MAN you should get this published. I'm serious. You my friend are an amazing author right up there with Rick Riordan(Do I REALLY have to tell you the stories he has written?), Starblade176(Everlasting Promises) and Nightspoison(Dream or Nightmare). However, the only author I can name out of those three who does as much research for one book as you is Rick Riordan. But some things differ from his version and your version of the Gaia thingy. One of you is wrong but frankly...your version is WAY more interesting. As for ideas you can in the end help the Olympians, Gaia, the Giants and the Titans make peace...sort of. Introduce Percy first as Nexus. Then reveal him as Phusis. Only in the climax should you reveal Phusis/Nexus as Percy. Also pairings can be: Phusis/Nexus/PercyXThesis, Phusis/Nexus/PercyXZoe or Phusis/Nexus/PercyXArtemis.
Nik.Mar chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Hello, you never write the next chapter?
Awaits funds.
Atrox-Aro chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Good Start! I'll be looking into this in the next few days. You're a good writer. Keep up the Good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
It's Reyna not rayna ok?
bloodassassin chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Nexus makes me think of that game on WC3 pick your hero and fight in an arena type thing. I have always hated that game.. Nexus I mean now WC3
WalkingStranger99 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
love the story
PercyJacksonfan4life chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
I loved it! Thalia is going to have to work hard now. Man she must be confused with the higher diety thing because it was Percy that sent her back in time. Also are you going update your other stories anytime soon? I hope the next chapter will be longer bye!