Reviews for Kindle
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/1
Hit. :D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
"Because the world as I know it for anyone short of extraordinary is a corner of the universe to anyone else" my favorite quote from this fic even though the entire thing was REALLY well written. Great job!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Totally hit. Bulls eye. XD

Thanks for writing this, and since I'm not too familiar with your kind of writing, I guess I could let it slide that you weren't as good. Naw, just kidding! You've got some Grandmaster Dawg skillz! Keep writing, 'coz, you, mah friend, got talent. :P
ARL15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Great story! This fic was wonderfully written and I loved the last line in this story! I look forward to seeing more stories from you in the future!
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very nice! Some of the wording was a bit odd... I could see what you were trying to do but in some cases it was a bit confusing. That's my only critique though. Everything else was very nice! My favorite part was definitely the training in the beginning. It was a very good scene and explanation.
vasilidor chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
very good. i thought you did quite well in that for an early day robin. rare thing to read.
KTrevo chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Total hit. That was wicked.
Glimare chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very nice. I give you an A
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
you hit the nail on the head with this one
DSBB chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Loved this story! The emotional tone was perfect. Birthday of some overrated pop Singer. :p Take it from someone who loathes his music and shares this birthdate. It is best to have at least a year of seniority on him for living on this planet.