Reviews for The first vampire (rewriting)
hotcat chapter 9 . 1/9
Hope you continue this
Torribia chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Are you going with the True Blood background? For the ages at least or is this completely AU? I know that the makers are different but I was just wondering. If is a fantastic story and I will you would continue but not all can go as planned.
kat1316 chapter 9 . 9/1/2017
Will there be an update soon?
lbrit chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
I love this story and I can't wait for theg rewrite
Estelle Lumene chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
I am glad to hear that this story will not be cut short. Good luck with renovations.
Estelle Lumene chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Ahaha, poor baby vamp. I wonder what was Sanguini thinking when he met Harry in Half-Blood Prince? Priest's son? Carlisle?
Estelle Lumene chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Is it Marcus from Volturi Kings? It'll be hilarious if all the known vampires were to encounter The First Vampire. Have you thought about Anita Blake world? Even though it'll be hard to mesh with other worlds' rules of existence. Or you can just "transfer" them into Harry's dimension.
I think them sparkling is beautiful. The trouble is not with the metaphorical dish, but the way it ws served. This breed could've been cursed by witches to make the initial daywalkers (perfect predators) to be at disadventage, you know? So, even though they're not vulnerable during day, they still can't walk among humans freely. Besides, those vamos can't glamour. Besedies why would female sparkly vampire want to be "manly"? This is kinda sexist. There are some twilight fics where the sparkling phenomenon is described really beautifically.
Spn, you mean Benny? The most cuddly vampire in existence? D I just realised that these fadoms have shitton of male vampires, but I can't think of any cool female vampires. Except for Pam, Isabel.
SeleneAlice chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Please update this story soon
KitkatMoon chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Cool story
R chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
You wrote a damn slash fic, and you are concerned about "manliness?"

I'm glad you stopped this fucking story.
curlybunny900 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
It's to bad you lost your muse. But I look forward to the rewrite
sousie chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
too bad it's really good
hopefully you will continue it some day
kaiirine chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
Its well writtwn and wonderful...its too bad you lostbyour muse...but i am looking forward to the new version...
DarkLoverofAnime chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Please update this story I enjoy reading it
BakuganShari chapter 9 . 5/21/2015