Reviews for Her Master Is Beautiful
Nalahime chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Amazing! You did well on this one for sure! I mean, I never shipped them myself, but in your FF I totally get why they SHOULD be shipped to begin with!

I think you brought out their characters, or that what one could find from their characters, out very well. Koumie was always evil and just power hungry and Aguni was certainly a psychotic you-know-what, so save to say: I like it very much! And even though I never liked them, this is a favorite of mine now, because they are just so nicely evil and black-hearted as they should be! b
ryuusama's disciple chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Another terrific story! Aguni's twisted mindset and feelings are put on display very well! I look forward to your other stories!
Oky Verlo chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Strangely enough, I didn't find this story all tat dark. Yes it was most certainly a dark story, but I personally don't think it is as dark as you perceived it. I actually found myself laughing through quite a bit of it.

It is still a brilliant story however; the mindset you have described for Aguni is beyond plausible and the setting of the entire story could very well be common place before her demise.

From the way she was introduced (and subsequently killed) I get the feeling that there was originally more of her, but it was cut out for some reason (eg the amount of pages was cut or something)

Oh well, you have given me an awesome story none-the-less.

Toodles and Love