Reviews for Jealousy
Goose chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Good story, you should write a multi chapter sequel
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was great one of the few times I liked Garcia. Wall sex hot dayum
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Now this Penelope I liked set the boys up did she that is so chapter
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I could see that scenario. XD
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I bet Derek doesn't mind Reid's claws
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love Garcia and her interfering ways. What would our boys do without her.
darkblue91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Love it XD
12635397 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Very sweet!
Smilez and chocolate milk chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You wanna know what the funniest thing to me was about this. That one line that Derek says at the end. The whole, "Nope, I got you." Thing. I read that I said to myself, "That was cheesy." Then I read the next line. It said exactly that. It made me die laughing. But beyond my hilarious moment with this story, I really liked this. It's well written and not as bad as I was expecting. Meaning, I don't usually like Lemons/Limes/sex scenes what ever you want to call them. I usually am very opposed to reading them. But this was actually good.
megs100 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Really lovely scene, well done. The concept is great, I really liked it. There were a couple of times were you switched from past to present tense and back again. Watch that, make sure you stay in the same tense throughout. Apart from that, really well done, it was great. :)
MissD.E chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
It was very sweet! And the smut was niceee! ;) haha... good work! I really enjoyed that (one of the few male-slashes I actually like!)
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well played Garcia, well played indeed xD

Great job!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This story needs a lot of editing even if English is a second language. See TOS. It's constantly going back and forth between past and present and it's very distracting.
Loly112 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved it!
IDIC chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Yeah, it's good, but I wouldn't mind a sequal...you know so that we get to read about the Main Event! If you catch my meaning.;)