Reviews for Newt's Promise
Petra chapter 1 . 10/2
I loved it. Beautiful. Nice work. Although I would have loved it more if you had written it from Newt's point of view. Anyway, great job.
Jessica chapter 3 . 2/16
That is really touching- except Newt and Ably's relationship is kind of weird to me. Since I fell in love with Newt it's really odd for me to read about him kissing a guy. Your writing is awesome though, I'd love to get more from you!
LOTRcool chapter 3 . 1/29
I really liked it! :D
Mango chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Really really REALLY fantastic
AlbyLovesNewt chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Good! I gotta finish reading though..I like the story so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
This is so good but sad !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
I really like this.
Grace chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is saving my horrible day, thank ya
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I loved this! You did such a great job with all the characterisations and slang and I loved all the details that you included. I would love to see a continuation of this some day - I absolutely love the pairing (to be honest, I love anything to do with Newt).
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Oh, poor Alby! I've never read this scene from his point of view before - never even thought about it, really - but this was absolutely heartbreaking. Especially the last line. This was so beautifully written.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This was such a great start. I loved the feelings you hinted at between Alby and Newt, and I'm really interested to see where you go with this. I thought that everyone was perfectly in character, and I loved how you used their slang so well. I think it's really difficult to to get it sounding right, but you did a great job.
Oliviaa Rose chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Love, Love, LOVED IT! It was so greatly put together and sweet. You did a great job!

-Olivia Rose
jioanfikamznxcmnajeapu92u83u34 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I DONT WANT IT TO END! please please please please please please pllllleeeeeeeeaaassee make more I love alby and Newt. I don't care what the plot would be. Just continue this please! It was really good.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
don't like this ship but good writing!
every time I think about the death cure I start tearing up, no joke... newt... ahh D:
I actually rewrote some of the book so newt didn't die... yes, im an extreme fangirl.
it made me happy.
don't judge.
ps cant wait for TMR movie!
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
If I remember right newt wasn't a runner