Reviews for A Change in Plan
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Kudos
mworth1019 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Again nice story. Cute with who coupled with who nicely done
AlwaysShan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love how you managed to reduce their search by so much. It always irked me that they never asked for help, because it really would have done them a lot of good!
AnnonShell chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I love this story sooooo much! I'm defo gonna be reading more of your fanfics! (and yep I now have an account, cause I forgot my last one and commented on one of the earlier chapters as 'Nannon' :'3) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Nannon chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
OMG. I love what you've done with the relationships (Fremione forever) and plot line and the rubber chicken literally made my day! I just have this image of Voldemort sitting on Harry and shoving it in his mouth screaming "EAT IT! EAT IT AND FEEL MY PAIN!" Um. Yeah. I blame that on both you and my stupid virus D: I can tell I'll be reading this all day cause I LOVE IT! YAAAY XD
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Nice to know that no-one is going to take it wrong when Harry calls Luna 'love'.
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I wonder why he reacted to Luna more than Ginny for awhile.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Well, I guess if Bellatrix had survivied, she'd probably have joined Cissy.
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Hmmmm. I thought Percy had come back already.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Snape gets three women? At least, that's what it's looking like.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Bwahaha! Voldie wearing the rubber chicken!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Harry didn't really just hear Snape laugh for the first time ever-he laughed at the end of the last chapter.

Love the idea of Voldie picking up a rubber chicken wand.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
It's always interesting to postulate how much of Snape's meanness was caused by his Dark Mark.
Fred2gen chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Hermione had Dobby prank Voldemort with Fred's help! Awesomeness!
mekom chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow! Harry using logic. I didn't know if it was possible, after reading the books. So many fewer people would have died and Voldemort would have been defeated much sooner if everybody had simply used the logic that you demonstrated in this chapter.