Reviews for A Change in Plan
loved reading it :)
Fallow51 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Kudos
mworth1019 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Again nice story. Cute with who coupled with who nicely done
AlwaysShan chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love how you managed to reduce their search by so much. It always irked me that they never asked for help, because it really would have done them a lot of good!
AnnonShell chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
I love this story sooooo much! I'm defo gonna be reading more of your fanfics! (and yep I now have an account, cause I forgot my last one and commented on one of the earlier chapters as 'Nannon' :'3) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Nannon chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
OMG. I love what you've done with the relationships (Fremione forever) and plot line and the rubber chicken literally made my day! I just have this image of Voldemort sitting on Harry and shoving it in his mouth screaming "EAT IT! EAT IT AND FEEL MY PAIN!" Um. Yeah. I blame that on both you and my stupid virus D: I can tell I'll be reading this all day cause I LOVE IT! YAAAY XD
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Nice to know that no-one is going to take it wrong when Harry calls Luna 'love'.
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I wonder why he reacted to Luna more than Ginny for awhile.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Well, I guess if Bellatrix had survivied, she'd probably have joined Cissy.
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Hmmmm. I thought Percy had come back already.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Snape gets three women? At least, that's what it's looking like.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Bwahaha! Voldie wearing the rubber chicken!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Harry didn't really just hear Snape laugh for the first time ever-he laughed at the end of the last chapter.

Love the idea of Voldie picking up a rubber chicken wand.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
It's always interesting to postulate how much of Snape's meanness was caused by his Dark Mark.
Fred2gen chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Hermione had Dobby prank Voldemort with Fred's help! Awesomeness!