Reviews for Into Oblivion 'A Talbain Tail'
stonebone44 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I haft to say that was a great and funny way to end it. I truly enjoyed as much as I have the others and the series will always be a favorite of mine.I cant wate to see what you decide to start on next.
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Sorry I haven't replied in a while, many factors have been affecting me and have brought me down. Your stories as always make me feel better espcailly at this momment. Also I messed up my Starfox 64 (the real Starfox 64) journey as I took a brake from reading your story but I really didn't feel like playing but instead wanted to read your new chapter. A fatal story error I have noticed when I was reading that only people who have read all your stories from chapter to chapter would be only to tell but I'm pretty sure only I would be only to tell even though God has memmory work wonders at times; You left out the part where Jonathan takes the bullet for Richard, where he says, 'I have a soft spot for cats'. Uhhh I'm still in a bad mood a but I'll be fine since I stay strong even beyond the end which turns out to be a bad thing sometimes like when someone tells you something you don't want to hear but you hear it anyways. By the way who is this loyal fan of yours? Oh I was going to type this in a more cheery mo-
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Dude you and I must think alike except that you get your ideas down on paper(or on a computer). I cause myself hell with my ideas like the ones you caused me to remember slightly and unclearly. Those ideas make me get angry because they're so beautiful yet for some reason I feel destrution in them. Just like me Fluffy's ending theme. I think I know how the Lilium song goes. I think its the song played in the cartoon movie that drives me nuts just like pokemon movie(because they always make new friends and always leave, and the 4 that made me really go nuts is 2000, the sea temple, Mewtwo strikes back,and the 1 with Celebi and there are very good reasons too.) Oh the cartoon movie Im talking about is called Annestacia(I believe I spelled that wrong). Btw I just walked yestrday so now Ill b off to a community college then a unversity. Also I noticed many errors: the most noticeable where you put the wrong character. Its Micheal and Kassandra not Jonathan and Kassandra. Jonathan is married to Christ- ahhh I forg
Videogame and etc. Fan chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
So again Im amazed and awed by such beautiful story telling. I had an idea like the ending you have, you know, what if you could go back and if I did, I might not have what I do now. The idea got corrupted since school trolled me with work. So did other ideas and Im forgetting what my scribble drawing ideas represent but Im trying. I thank God for His help he has been providing. Anyways this is about you not me. Pretty epic random momments you had on this chapter. I had some stuff like that happen to me before. Oh about your new story, for its title I came up with 'Raising fluffy'. I could have given you the name earlier but I had just logged out of my phone that day you replied and didnt feel like logging back in. Anyways,... You know what? Im to depressed to type anymore. But I will! The sex seen was funny (people would find that weird of me but I say 'There's nothing weird about me being me and you being you!') Uhhh I forgot... Keep in touch!
stonebone44 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Just wow... that was very sad like you said it would be. All can really say about this chapter is it must be horable to see just about every one you Know and loved being killed and slaughtered. But still great job on the chapter and the detail you have put in everything you do.