Reviews for One More Chance
Zetsueno chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I didn't really plan on reviewing, but after checking out some of the comments left by other reviewers, I couldn't help this. Don't listen to the haters. They're flaming just because they have nothing better to do with their lives. Ignore them and make a sequel to this story or write another one because you really have the characters nailed. I couldn't imagine them reacting any different from this.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is forced really. Even stupider then the canon. The writers in this fandom just fail as much as the canon does.
KonataKogami5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
No offense but I hated it!Sorry I'm an Akari and Takaki fan all the way.
K9 William chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I loved this, very good story, one of the best of this anime/manga, when Takaki said to take the kids to the cherry blossoms, i thought of their kids getting together like they should have haha, very well worded and phrased!
Buttmuncher27 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I would rather fuck a donkey in the ass than read this... In any other way. lol
Very touching, and a well rounded epilogue.
Daniel95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
WOW this is fantastic! i would appreciate if anyone could check out my short, poem like letter. It's about Akari writing her last letter, that expresses her final thoughts about Takaki Tono.
s/8635106/1/Akari-s-letter-for-Takaki-T%C5%8Dno-Distant-everyday-memories
Zaxara chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just...beautiful.
funvince chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like this a lot. I always thought that even if the two of them couldn't be lovers they should at least stay in each other's lives as friends. So it was good they decided not to be cowards.
random passager chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You're giving it a happier ending. Although it kind of alternated the point of the original story (IMO).