Reviews for You and Me Equals a Couple
Glasses chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Good story, but when will it continue?
Fluffy-luvr chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Nice story you have here, _ like how your characters are in well, character haha!

Keep it up, I would love to read more, Go Jin and Ryo cute friends (for some reason when I picture them together, I think Gaara and Naruto...even though Ryoma isn't the hyper type it's just that different in there personalities but hey, opposites attract and all that)
SnesstheDestE chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Awwwwwww! I really like the story, to bad you didn't continue if for so long.
hypersreak chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Ryoma is right about one thing air-conditioning is heaven _ I can't wait for the fighting lessons that should be interesting to read, I could see Ryoma getting some bruises and then his friends worrying about him getting into trouble. I am looking forward to reading more, Please continue soon! :-)
animelvr16 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This story is pretty good so far and i can't wait to see what happens next, so please post another chapter soon.
Nameduchessme chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
.just that such a strange a very nteresting pair,i wait 4 more chaps
Accidental Child chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I hope that it gets updated soon! This is a really interesting story!
UekiKosuke chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Babyyyy D8 I'm sorry for reviewing so lateeee :'((((
But i loooooved this chappieeee and it made my entire day! So busy from school work and everything, and i see that this chappie is up and i was like ;aoiwejf;oiajwe;gaweoifja;eow! But i was on my phone and reviewing from my phone was hard so gomennn T_T
I think Akutsu was uuuuber cute in this chappie and just... alkjewfoija;woeijf;oawe i wanna huuuug him!
-less than three- LOVE YOU
BloodyXwolfrain chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I love this pairing can't wait to see what's next
Random Reader OO1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Update please!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Akutsu is such a shy boy!
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha! I love jin! Lol! Thx for the update!
Tearful Shadows chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Loved it! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon
fangirlingprobs chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
this pairing has never crossed my mind before but now I think about it...I SHIP IT C:
Sachiel Angelo chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Oh he kinda reminds me of Agon from Eyeshield 21. But to a lesser degree of extremeness.