Reviews for Tokushuna Noryoku Shoujo Special Ability Girls!
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
Yeah, I thought that lion seemed a bit odd. Like he was too smart to be an ordinary animal; more like human-level intelligence.
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
So Manes isn't exactly a good guy either...
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
This is the previous chapter. You screwed up.
Cyberchao X chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
A little confusing now.
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
What indeed.
Cyberchao X chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Exciting!
Cyberchao X chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
Huh. So the circus folk weren't forgotten after all.
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
...So what happened to the circus arc?
Cyberchao X chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Nice. So now Hanako's mastered her abilities.
Cyberchao X chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
So, she's going to defeat her darkness and master her Special Ability. The ability to control fire with her right eye. ...I love it.
Cyberchao X chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Ah. Thanks for explaining what Yuuko's special ability is. I can't help but feel as though "Special Ability" is too mundane a phrase, though, at least too mundane to warrant those capital letters. Needs something catchier, or else a change to lowercase letters.
Cyberchao X chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
"Son of a blaaaarrggghh!" I love it. Still not exactly sure what Yuuko's power is; it's obviously telepathic, but there's obviously something more as well.
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Whoa. Awesome. I knew there was a reason I loved the limbless wonders.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Of course, this goes beyond mere pyrokinesis, I'm sure. Her references to an evil inside of her has me thinking, well, that her pyrokinetic powers stem from some sort of demonic possession, likely residing within her right eye. An evil eye, as it were.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Yeah, as soon as I saw that note, I realized that she had to be a pyrokinetic. (And it took ALL of my effort to spell that word properly, because the reason I recognized that ability and knew its name even before the nurse mentioned it is because of Sluggy Freelance. Have you ever read it? Great webcomic.)