Reviews for Love Me Or Set Me Free
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/11
Aaaaaaaaaw this was SUPER adorable! OMG OMG and this is caaaaanon! They all fulfilled their destinies! And now they can be happy duty-free. Ugh, my heart is going to burst. Kuuuudos!
000RainbowChick000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So sweet
darkmouse13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very sweet :) and nicly wiritten too!
A.f chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I wish this story was longer. 1000 years is a long time to wait for someone! Ugh I dislike Chibiusa so much. Even in this story I didn't want her to b queen or I. Any if the senshis life. Can u write a story about Chibiusa living with her father and seiya and usagi with their own child?
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was lovely thank you very much for posting it!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was beyond fantastic. You had Endymion be in love with someone else and in that way, Usagi doesn't come off as being a villain for loving Seiya. Your descriptions were on point and I could actually see it for myself as I read through. It would be great if you did a continuation of this say, Seiya and Usagi go on holiday together to someplace really romantic since Endymion will be doing the same with Pluto. I hope you continue to write Seiya/Usagi fics, you have an incredible talent for writing them together.
sweetdorka chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Best Seiya/Usagi ever! I love that Seiya is female in this. Hard to find. Thanks for not making Mamoru a big meanie, and also for having Setsuna have some action too! Lord knows she needs it! LOL
bluejeanseranade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
fantastic story! i love the way you made both mamo and usagi fall out of love, like she wouldn't be cheating on him or anything. *favorite
Greta chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good fanfiction is so hard to come by, and good S/U fanfics even more so. I really enjoyed your one-shot - your writing flows so smoothly, the dialogue sounds real and I love how you portrayed Serenity's and Endymion's realationship! I really dislike it when people portray Mamouro as a horrible, abusive person or Usagi all of a sudden hating him - they do love each other, it's just that you often love more than one person. So yeah, I really liked how nicely you portrayed that :-)

Thank you for the good story and sharing it with us here!

Alle the best,

Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ah that was so sweet:)
Sailor Sayuri chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love this one-shot! It's really good and well written!

I'm really glad you wrote it! *grins*

Good job! *thumbs up**winks*

The only regret I'll have is the story ending like that... *pouts*

I would have loved to see the Senshi's reunion with the Starlights and Haruka's reaction to Usagi being with Seiya! *evil smirk* *LOL*

Otherwise, it was perfect! _~

Thanks for wrighting it!

Kisses and see you in you future stories! *lol*

PS: I always liked the chemistry between Uranus and Fighter (or Haruka and Seiya, it's the same anyway! lol) I was wondering if you would make a Yuri story about them together someday! *BIG puppy eyes*

If you do... *sigh* It'll be a dream come true! *grins*

(not enough Haruka/Seiya yuri stories out there! *pouts*
moonie forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
aww that was a cute story, and I am glad there was no hard feelings.
Axelx3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
;_; it's so good! I love it! I hope you have more stories! S&U for LIFE!
Starlightfan800 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww! Mamoru wasn't mad at Usagi for loving Seiya and everyone ended up happy. I hope to read more one shoters by you because I love em
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
*snickers* I KNEW I recognised that second song when I read over the translation. It's one of my favourite duets and I am listening to it daily right now. Ironically I tend to sing Seiya's part, not Usagi's and then I feel all sad for the poor Starlight. *sighs*

Anyway, did I mention that I LOVE you? XD I loved this story. Honestly it contained everything I love about a future relationship between Usagi and Seiya in Crystal Tokyo. Chibi-Usa is there and she is even married to Helios, a favourite couple of mine. Usagi and Mamoru still share a wonderful relationship and I loved how you wrote that beginning. It was light and teasing and I was laughing a lot at the hints and teases they had when they remembered the old days.

Oh and I think it's great that you included the Sailor Quartet into this story. It's one of the few things in the manga I preferred over the anime, because honestly Chibi-Usa deserves her own Senshi as well. And I find it great that you keep Hotaru-chan with Chibi-Usa. I am imagining, since Hotaru is still so young, she grew up more as a friend to Chibi-Usa and only started to train seriously again when it was time for the new Senshi to do so.

I also like that you put Setsuna and Mamoru together in the way you did. And how Serenity handled Mamoru's confession, not to mention the confession itself. So far better than the typical "Mamoru cheats on Usagi" disaster people tend to write. *shudders*

And oh the irony that Three Lights (or however they call themselves now) turn out to be Chibi-Usa's favourite band. But very helpful and fitting to give those three Starlights a big bang as introduction. The cloth description was nice and I really had to grin when you mentioned Yaten's shoes as addition to gain her more high. *snickers* The fact that poor Yaten is so small never gets old. Besides that I think you fitted the cloths well with their personality. Oooooh and you let Seiya's hair open, I love you for that even more (did I mention I LOVE you yet? XD ).

The scene with Seiya and Usagi was quite beautiful and soothing. And that kiss - a perfect ending... better yet, the perfect hint for a perfect beginning of a wonderful future.

I can only repeat that I love this story and I am SO reading it another time tomorrow.

Oh, though I noticed one, small mistake:

"Over the years, her parents had mellowed out to the point where she could Usagi and Mamoru in them again, and she loved that."

Between "could" and "Usagi" is a word missing which I am guessing was supposed to be "see". Otherwise there was no mistake I would be able to recognised, so perfectly well done. And I am still sooooooooooooooo touched that you wrote that story more or less for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! *hugs*

This story will go straight to my favourites now and I guess tomorrow I can look forward to the next chapter of "To love you more"?

Anyway, again, thank you so much, this story has SO made my day. I am going to bed as a very, very happy girl.

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\