Reviews for Love Me Or Set Me Free
Momotastic chapter 1 . 6/5
This is an AU I can 100% get behind. It also raises questions of what Usagi would've done way back when if she hadn't known about her future with Crystal Tokyo and Chibiusa and how it might've affected that future ...
rainediamond chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh my god! I love this piece! I squealed three times throughout. The scheming between Venus and Endymion was so sweet. I love the way you handled Serenity's emotions and her love for Endymion. And, of course, I adored the Seiusa. Seiya in a slit dress, hell yes!
tiffanywillow chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Oh my gosh, I love this. Finally a happily ever after for Usagi and Seiya. I love this concept, of giving them the happy ending without ruining crystal Tokyo.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Aaaaaaaaaw this was SUPER adorable! OMG OMG and this is caaaaanon! They all fulfilled their destinies! And now they can be happy duty-free. Ugh, my heart is going to burst. Kuuuudos!
TheWickedRainbow chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So sweet
darkmouse13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very sweet :) and nicly wiritten too!
A.f chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I wish this story was longer. 1000 years is a long time to wait for someone! Ugh I dislike Chibiusa so much. Even in this story I didn't want her to b queen or I. Any if the senshis life. Can u write a story about Chibiusa living with her father and seiya and usagi with their own child?
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was lovely thank you very much for posting it!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was beyond fantastic. You had Endymion be in love with someone else and in that way, Usagi doesn't come off as being a villain for loving Seiya. Your descriptions were on point and I could actually see it for myself as I read through. It would be great if you did a continuation of this say, Seiya and Usagi go on holiday together to someplace really romantic since Endymion will be doing the same with Pluto. I hope you continue to write Seiya/Usagi fics, you have an incredible talent for writing them together.
sweetdorka chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Best Seiya/Usagi ever! I love that Seiya is female in this. Hard to find. Thanks for not making Mamoru a big meanie, and also for having Setsuna have some action too! Lord knows she needs it! LOL
bluejeanseranade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
fantastic story! i love the way you made both mamo and usagi fall out of love, like she wouldn't be cheating on him or anything. *favorite
Greta chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good fanfiction is so hard to come by, and good S/U fanfics even more so. I really enjoyed your one-shot - your writing flows so smoothly, the dialogue sounds real and I love how you portrayed Serenity's and Endymion's realationship! I really dislike it when people portray Mamouro as a horrible, abusive person or Usagi all of a sudden hating him - they do love each other, it's just that you often love more than one person. So yeah, I really liked how nicely you portrayed that :-)

Thank you for the good story and sharing it with us here!

Alle the best,

G
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ah that was so sweet:)
Sailor Sayuri chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love this one-shot! It's really good and well written!

I'm really glad you wrote it! *grins*

Good job! *thumbs up**winks*

The only regret I'll have is the story ending like that... *pouts*

I would have loved to see the Senshi's reunion with the Starlights and Haruka's reaction to Usagi being with Seiya! *evil smirk* *LOL*

Otherwise, it was perfect! _~

Thanks for wrighting it!

Kisses and see you in you future stories! *lol*

PS: I always liked the chemistry between Uranus and Fighter (or Haruka and Seiya, it's the same anyway! lol) I was wondering if you would make a Yuri story about them together someday! *BIG puppy eyes*

If you do... *sigh* It'll be a dream come true! *grins*

(not enough Haruka/Seiya yuri stories out there! *pouts*
moonie forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
aww that was a cute story, and I am glad there was no hard feelings.