Reviews for Love Me Or Set Me Free
tiffanywillow chapter 1 . 9/14
Oh my gosh, I love this. Finally a happily ever after for Usagi and Seiya. I love this concept, of giving them the happy ending without ruining crystal Tokyo.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Aaaaaaaaaw this was SUPER adorable! OMG OMG and this is caaaaanon! They all fulfilled their destinies! And now they can be happy duty-free. Ugh, my heart is going to burst. Kuuuudos!
000RainbowChick000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So sweet
darkmouse13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very sweet :) and nicly wiritten too!
A.f chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I wish this story was longer. 1000 years is a long time to wait for someone! Ugh I dislike Chibiusa so much. Even in this story I didn't want her to b queen or I. Any if the senshis life. Can u write a story about Chibiusa living with her father and seiya and usagi with their own child?
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was lovely thank you very much for posting it!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was beyond fantastic. You had Endymion be in love with someone else and in that way, Usagi doesn't come off as being a villain for loving Seiya. Your descriptions were on point and I could actually see it for myself as I read through. It would be great if you did a continuation of this say, Seiya and Usagi go on holiday together to someplace really romantic since Endymion will be doing the same with Pluto. I hope you continue to write Seiya/Usagi fics, you have an incredible talent for writing them together.
sweetdorka chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Best Seiya/Usagi ever! I love that Seiya is female in this. Hard to find. Thanks for not making Mamoru a big meanie, and also for having Setsuna have some action too! Lord knows she needs it! LOL
bluejeanseranade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
fantastic story! i love the way you made both mamo and usagi fall out of love, like she wouldn't be cheating on him or anything. *favorite
Greta chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Good fanfiction is so hard to come by, and good S/U fanfics even more so. I really enjoyed your one-shot - your writing flows so smoothly, the dialogue sounds real and I love how you portrayed Serenity's and Endymion's realationship! I really dislike it when people portray Mamouro as a horrible, abusive person or Usagi all of a sudden hating him - they do love each other, it's just that you often love more than one person. So yeah, I really liked how nicely you portrayed that :-)

Thank you for the good story and sharing it with us here!

Alle the best,

Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
ah that was so sweet:)
Sailor Sayuri chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Love this one-shot! It's really good and well written!

I'm really glad you wrote it! *grins*

Good job! *thumbs up**winks*

The only regret I'll have is the story ending like that... *pouts*

I would have loved to see the Senshi's reunion with the Starlights and Haruka's reaction to Usagi being with Seiya! *evil smirk* *LOL*

Otherwise, it was perfect! _~

Thanks for wrighting it!

Kisses and see you in you future stories! *lol*

PS: I always liked the chemistry between Uranus and Fighter (or Haruka and Seiya, it's the same anyway! lol) I was wondering if you would make a Yuri story about them together someday! *BIG puppy eyes*

If you do... *sigh* It'll be a dream come true! *grins*

(not enough Haruka/Seiya yuri stories out there! *pouts*
moonie forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
aww that was a cute story, and I am glad there was no hard feelings.
Axelx3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
;_; it's so good! I love it! I hope you have more stories! S&U for LIFE!
Starlightfan800 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww! Mamoru wasn't mad at Usagi for loving Seiya and everyone ended up happy. I hope to read more one shoters by you because I love em