Reviews for Blood of the Damned
Vadriel chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
Well shoot. I just finished reading this chapter and loved the story. It's just so incomplete! I would love to see a sequel. I thoroughly enjoy the creations I find on FF. I just don't have the chops to write my own ;p I guess I'll just have to read your ME stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
i hope you will write another chapter :D
DjinniGenie chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Ha! I love that Vash lied to get aboard!
Caraine chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
I really enjoyed the interaction in this chapter. It makes sense that Alistair offers the olive branch to Nathaniel but it also makes sense that Nathaniel would be guarded. But I do feel sorry for Nathaniel now that he seems to have accepted he's lost Elissa. A horrible thing to have to come to terms with.
Caraine chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
I'm relieved that Vash made it through the Joining. It will be interesting to see whether he'll dwell any more on what it means to him personally to be a Warden or not.

It's been nice to have updates for this - I'm intrigued where you're taking the story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Uh oh. Its the infamous 'get rid of Sir Pounce a lot' order that made Anders run away to Kirkwall. Though if the git REALLY loved his cat, he should have taken Sir Pounce a Lot with him when he fled from Ferelden. *lol*
Pollyanna24 chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
NO! No, no no no no, don't give you Alistair!
Caraine chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Ow :( I don't suppose any of it could be helped but still. A moving chapter!
Pollyanna24 chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
This chapter made me very sad. It seems Alistair is just going to give up on Elissa and she doesn't seem to care.
Murdelizer chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
Ooh, poor Alistair...and Nate too, he must feel quite useless. :(
Just read all chapters and can't wait for your awesome story to go on. The rivalry between the two boys is such a nice extra spice and the storyline you made is wonderful.
Trishata96 chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Paien's comment of "We all saw this coming, didn't we?" made me crack up. I think after this is all over she will sit both of them down and have serious words with them. And Fenris is involved now, the blood mage will have alot coming for her. Paien, a pissed off Elissa, a blood mage hating Fenris, Lindsie. Shame the other three can't help. Keep Writing!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
Poor Lindise :( and Yay Fenris! :D :D. This would make for an interesting side quest if this was mentioned in a Dragon Age II story :P
Aesuithiel chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Loving the story. Keep writing!

And a friendly note, I think the common language is called Kings Tongue
Pollyanna24 chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Oh no! Is Vash dead? Are Ali and Nate going to have to team up to save everyone. This is so exciting!
Caraine chapter 18 . 6/11/2012
Nice pace all the way through but especially great way to end the chapter. Can't wait to see how this develops.