Reviews for Ron's Request
oh my goodness i dont have words to express myself .
this is the best i love it.
please keep writing more romione.
i have spent most of the day reading ur other RH fics
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
you should make another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
YOU NEED TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER! THERE IS SO MUCH SUSPENSE!
aparupa chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Really sweet...
Romione4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my god! This is soo sweet. Youre a fantastic writer. You can describe how the characters feel and think so perfectly. My favourite sentence... Thats very sweet Ron, but... She called him SWEET ! I will read all of your stories, theyre just so good!
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Fluffy! This is sweet and funny and very realistic. This is a very accurate portrayal of Ron and Hermione during the sixth book and I love it so much because I can totally see this happening. That and because it's so adorable it makes my heart squeal. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really liked how you started out so far! Hope you write another chapter or two! Good job!
D chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please make a sequel to this!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww. :) Good work- that was so cute! You might not think it's your best, but I liked it.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Bittersweet and a little sad. But Hermione's right - Ron needs to figure out how to work things out for himself. I wouldn't want to be just a homework helper, either.

Ron needs to grow up and take charge although we both know he won't completely grow up until he destroys the locket.

Good writing.
pairofhumanbludgers chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very sweet indeed. A really cute idea, and I loved how you brought in how important their friendship is to Ron. I think you made it a little too obvious, perhaps, that Ron likes hermione. I'm not sure if it was obvious to him at this point, and I think he comes across as a bit too sentimental.
Great little fic though, keep up the writing! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Sorry to hear your computer broke and you lost all your stories :( have you thought of keeping copies on a USB drive or online (such as Google documents). Just a thought.

I enjoyed Ron's inner dialogue and the endings cute. Thanks for sharing.
Gleeelizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
will you be continuing this story? i really hope so!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved the story, but you could of made another chapter. AU, Ron really tells Hermione how he feel! Keep writing,
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 3/12/2012