Reviews for Books and Bedposts
luvgoround chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was such a nice but hot ficlet. Love the "unspoken" things between them. Man they are such darlings, aren't they? Finally Matthew takes over, and Mary loves it.
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I'm obsessed! Loved it. :)
cuddybristow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awesome.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
love it, thanks for writing.
Ju-dou chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Right, so you CLAIMED you were not trying to kill me, so when I said that your most recent M/M adventure had nearly finished me off you reminded me that I hadn't read this. Thank you for that. And let me just say GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That is all. You must let Mary and Matthew do just as they please.
Chickwriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Smuttiest smut is smuttiest. :D This is a perfectly lovely diversion on a chilly winter's day.. and extremely naughty in the best possible way. I think we need something in the living room - for I believe you've written.. encounters.. in every other room in the house? Brilliant as always.
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I take it back. You are definetly not a tease, you deliver! ;) I love how oblivious to Mary he was until he wasn't! I also like how after the extremely hot desk action he went back to being nice polite Matthew. He's pretty much the perfect man here, isn't he? That was a lovely way to break up my work day! Thank You!
anonnynonny chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I SAID GODDAMN. love this. flithy indeed!
Serena89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ahahah oh this was delightful. I really admire your ability to write smut. It's always sensual, incredibly hot, but never vulgar, always very pleasant. Maybe because it's not just sex, it's passion, lust AND love and you can feel it. I don't know. And ahah I just KNOW what GIF you were referring to. Mary stroking wood is epic (lol) (sorry had to).

And ooooooh my God I love it how he didn't let her finish and swiftly changed the game so that they would BOTH have pleasure. AND ISOBEL AT THE END. She was in the house! OMG I'm sure she heard it all.

Ahah in season3 Isobel will always be irritable during the day because somebody's night activities won't let her sleep. AAAAAAA.

Okay, I'm an idiot. This is a completely gratuitous review. (and btw, you probably had something else in mind but I imagined Mary in that dress from 1x04 because I'm sure that's what Matthew would've wanted to do to her in that dress and when I've read about back kissing...it was not even rational, that's what she was wearing in my head).

You are really spoiling us this week! It makes me so happy :D
URMYSTICK chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Glancing at the title, i was sure Matthew's wrists had a date with Mary's silk stockings! Ooh and the hovering part, just before Matthew sent General Crawley over the top ;) was wobble'tastic!

Top notch stuff, as always OS..
The Rambling Mind chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Damn that was hot. Between you and pemonynen I'm not sure how i'll ever stop blushing. Brilliant as always.
EOlivet chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh MY, that was AMAZING. :D And SO, SO HOT, I cannot EVEN! But it wasn't just the smut...you created what can only be described as this incredibly charged *atmosphere.* The bedpost and the licking of the lips (combined with their teasing words to each other..."You say a lot of things" struck me for some reason, ooh!)...GAH. I swear, the metaphorical sex was JUST AS HOT (because it's THEM, GAH! :) I LOVE dominant!Mary, and she was in fine form here. ;) I do think it speaks to your talent, because both acts were so raw and sexual, but yet neither of them ever seemed "dirty." I also loved the irony of Mary dominating only to submit (both times). ;) Ahh, SO hot. What an unexpected treat (that's what he said ;p ) Keep writing! :D
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
*Fans self*

Well. Ridiculously hot. I'm also tempted to say that I wish we could actually see *that* in series 3, but I think that takes us into a very different sort programme... :-/ Erm, yes. You deserve that crown my dear! ;) Excellent work! :P

(Going outside to cool off now...before reading it again ;))