Reviews for By Myself
Mina Xu chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Please continue... I love the story, I want to see how Rukia will be saved, and what happen to Ulquiorra, I know he will be in Soul Society... Can't wait for Ichigo, toshiro and Ulqui fight for their love to Ruki... Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
2018 and still waiting.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2017
Please update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Awwww... This was such a good chapter. Heart wrenching and intriguing. I can't wait to see what's to come :)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2017
I hope you find the motivation to continue this amazing story. Beautiful job! Please update soon!
rosanegra chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I think spectacular than this story this back on track and much appreciate your willingness to finish the transaction, even haci also deve be careful, although savemos the couple Ichigo and Rukia is very view current readers of this story could precentar complaints to him, by precentar in the work hints not to carry anything more than that, haci well much is expected of this story and will provide the necessary support, and trust their judgment. finally return thanks for a beautiful work and waiting for an equally beautiful end.
rosanegra chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
Me acabo de ilusionar con esta historia y quiero ver el próximo capitulo y me doy cuenta que desde hace mas de 2 años que no actualizas, me parece una falta de respeto dejar inconclusa una historia tan preciosa en el tema psicológico y el romance y cariño, pido amablemente que la termines pronto gracias
iNYX05 chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
Arghh! I reaally want you to continue this story of yours mr/ms author! \3 i love this story and i hope u will continue and update soon! Plz dont give up :( we will always here for you ! Fighting and i hate toshiro and hinamori! Love ulquiorra and rukia/zero! Plzzz continueee thisssss!
kazorashi chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
My heart hurts and I am just in pain for Rukia. But I love her as the enemy! Lol, I know it's been a while since you updated but this has been a fun (and antagonizing) read. The angst! I hate and love it!
Coughs, any how. I am liking the different perspectives in this story. It's very detailed and vivid. My goodness, my heart was hurting for Rukia throughout this whole story so far. My poor baby. Can she get a break soon? Good job! Hoping you will pick up one day, lol. Now I shall continue to read.
laexdream chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
Wow, that's interesting. Almost all the important people have either been brainwashed or captured... I wonder how they're going to get out of this one. LOL... I mean, isn't it practically impossible? Aizen seems invincible... This is really interesting! I hope they'll be more! I can't wait!
onlyluna chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I wish Rukia would be with anyone except Hitsugaya
Guest chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
Plz update! I was interested with this fanfic ever since I can remember and I'm overjoyed that u finally updated!
Cascade00 chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
It fseel great read this chapter! I've finally got to it after clearing my inbox and gosh I just miss this pairing! Seriously it felt so long but anyways im really happy that your still working on this and havent forgotten about it. I had tears of joy when I saw an update! So thank you!
mistcutie chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Omg i was so excited to see an update! Thanks for the update!
Zoyence Abigail chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Hi
I started to read this story from the original. I was glad when youadopted it and started rewrite.
Please keep updating.