Reviews for A Black Rose
AJsRandom chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I'm adding my plea to the others- please continue! You're a great storyteller and I want to see what happens to Morgana. I agree with the other reviewer- perfect reveal AND Mergana love it!
nochance chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
This is beautiful.
FaeMelody chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Love this story! please update soon! X
M.G.B chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I like this story and its so early to. Please continue and update soon
MonsterJunkie chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Wow, this story holds a lot of promise! It's still early on so there's not much for me to comment on but I hope you update soon, I promise to review if you do!
hanipman chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Bullshit. He still doesn't know Merlins a Dragonlord. Queue released dragon from prison rage.
ehscj9 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
so whyen is it gonna be contiuned it looks good
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Really great story love it so far I do hope you will continue it
jinglyjess chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
beautiful. just beautiful
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I'm sorry you got grounded. That's happened to me before. :/ Good luck with rewriting everything! I LUV your stories! XD
Madeline Khill chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I love this story, I would like to see more of Arthur's reaction to Merlin being a warlock. I understand that he is kind of in shock, but it would be nice. Please update soon.
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I really like this! You've written this so well, and i hope you cntinue with it :)

~chaz~
Mike chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
It's good to see this continue. Sorry about the rift between Merlin and Kilgarrah, hope they can mend it.
JAIMOL chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
It's a great story. We finally know the truth about Merlin. Merlin and Morgana hope you get love and forget their differences.
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely brilliant! You have to do more! Totally love Morgana and Merlin together. Please make her good! *gives puppy dog eyes* Please update soon!