Reviews for Follow Me Through The Rain
sometimes Castle is a F'ing retard!
I agree with Castle about Daniel sneeking into his daughter's room, I would of put a cap in his ass and felt justified doing so.
I'm sorry but why was there a problem with them in the first place? You haven't been real clear on that
So why exactly is there a rift between them right now?
truecadence chapter 1 . 2/4
Loved it! I count your story "The Strength Within" as one of my favourite SG1 stories so
this Castle story was a very nice surprise. I hope there will be more Castle stories in the future.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
With most stories there is a picture at the upper left of the text. Sometimes it is mere filler. Sometimes it is the author of the story. I've been around long enough to have developed an appreciation for beautiful women - as opposed to merely being aroused by them.

I'm enjoying "Follow Me" and the beautiful writing of it. If the beautiful woman in the picture is really you, I have to say, the words of the author and the picture of the author are a very well matched set!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I don't usually like future fics, but am enjoying this one. You write very well, and keep your characters real to the show. The only thing that doesn't fit, is in the first chapter, lanies house and yard are huge, in nyc, this is not believable.
Great story
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing Kikki
mrjelynch chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Check your use of "who" versus "that". You are not consistent. We use "who" to refer to people and "that" when referencing objects or things.
The-KLF chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
I'm here from Dmarx's fic rec page on tumblr, just so you know!

I've really enjoyed this story. You didn't try to give us the how of Johanna's murder being solved, which I'm glad of, and I loved that Kate moved department to cold cases - totally suited for it, you're right!

SeannysMom chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Amazing story ! Original, interesting case and very sweet moments between Rick and Kate. I really liked it. Thanks.
CaskettFreak101 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013

Great story... Two things that I always thought would happen :

The Dragon would be Rick's dad.
And that story about the little boy was true...

And you included both. Kudos!
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
"naked in a dirty shack" has to be the best line in a fan fic i have ever read and i have read thousands apon thousands! great fic! i'm glad i found this while doing the great fan fic search on other writers profiles it was a fab find!
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Wow! I must say wow!
I really like this story. Glad it has a happy ending.
A different beginning then other story's but I really really liked it!
Thanx for this great story.
Keep up the good work!
Love Suus
TrapperII chapter 6 . 8/14/2012

He takes a moment, really milking it. "Oh yeah," he adds as if he's only just thought of it. "She was my first."

"I meant professionally, Castle."

So damn good to be back. "Nope. I think that about covers it."
TrapperII chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I liked how he saved her from drowning in a sea of reporters.