Reviews for It's good to be the King
The Muffin Lover chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Pretty good story. I'm just wondering if this is the end of it? Only because it doesn't seem that way. You should write more of the MA-rated stuff, you're very good at it.
fuuko no miko chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
OMG you despicable, unholy, chainsaw-sword-wielding sad excuse for a homo sapien! How dare you speak a word of insolence to my most gracious tiger monarch! For that your putrid soul will rot in the dungeons of the Godmother!
son of the olympians chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
This chapter was just the beginning of assassins creed brotherhood just replace nikolia with ezio! I am slightly pissed at you for stealing that and not putting a disclaimer on it. But still great story and am now going to your page to read more so later!
IrishBug74 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
This was a good story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Put in some wilykit
NoWhere ManX chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Interesting four chapters in, I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. Or at least more flames. I could see that seeing how the shipping is filled with shark infested waters. This is another story I find humorous especially since I'm a very avid LiChee fan. We don't seem to have many Lemon stories featuring LiChee on the 2011 series. But seeing as it's now over, that might change soon. Especially since Pumyra's Mumm-Ra's bitch now.

later
NoWhere ManX chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Interesting, I remember reading this a while ago. At least the first chapter but I thought I left a review. Oh, well in the midst of the abysmal series end that I couldn't wait to be over in lieu of getting some new blood and hopefully new direction. I have to hand it to my Fanfic LiChee brothers and sisters for keeping the faith alive with very good stories that make the canon show pale in comparison.

Anyway back to the story. Interesting take with the mix between feudal japan and Thunderian society. I'm actually considering doing a lemon like this featuring this pairing. I honestly could see Tygra being a warmonger not to mention as careless with Cheetara as they portray him in the show, I could easily see Lion-O, especially as jaded as he could be after the events of the second season finale, become the other man for Cheetara.

Either way, good stuff.
Luna de Papel chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I'm having fun with your story. And I'll add "what Fuuko said".

Smut Wars? Ah, fanfiction writers, saving the world one hot scene at a time :)
JokerKPrince4578 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ha you should've said took a arrow to the knee lololololol
fuuko no miko chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Technically I probably shouldn't be reviewing this because I'm sure you've had enough of my gibberish but I have to say...the story gets better as it progresses, like good wine :)