Reviews for Shards of Glass
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Finally got a chance to catch up on this! What a fantastic twist to the end - of course it does open up a million new questions, but we can leave those to the imagination, can't we?

You've got a grand tale full of intrigue, excitement and romance. Well done!
Mijo54 chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
je suis triste que cette histoire soit finie mais j'espère que vous allez écrire une suite vous avez réintroduit Nick Cutter et Stéphan , il faut réécrire l'histoire avec eux ! j'ai beaucoup aimé votre histoire!

SandyLee Potts chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
O M G!

Now I hadn't expected that at all!

So Jess is there, Jenny has been to see them, and Nick Cutter and Stephen Hart are still alive!

Wow!

Now you must do the right thing and write a sequel.
PrehistoricCat chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Haha! I love that twist at the end ;) Timey wimey stuff is brilliant and that's what I love about Primeval, you can make anything happen ;)

I am really sad this has ended though, it's been an enjoyable read. I hope you'll write more soon x
Alaina Downs chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Oooh, something changed in the timeline, didn't it? Much like when Cutter went through the anomaly and Claudia was gone? Great twist at the end there! Loved the story and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Mijo54 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
ce fut épique ! j'ai eu peur que Connor ne soit séparé à tout jamais de sa douce !

Becker a fait un gros effort en traversant l'anomalie mais je crois qu'il tient plus à Abby et Connor qu'il ne veut bien l'avouer ! je suis contente qu'ils soient tous revenus à L'ARC sains et saufs ! que va-t-il advenir du Nettoyeur ?

Alaina Downs chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Yay for the save at the end! And go Connor, for running in front of the dinosaur to save Abby, even though I was a bit worried about him there. Hopefully now they will have some time to relax? :)
SandyLee Potts chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
I'm glad they made it back.

I'm glad that Becker came through the anomaly to save them.

Hooray for Matt, Emily and Becker!

Hooray that Connor and Abby made it back in one piece.
Alaina Downs chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Oh, no! You have to end the chapter like that? Ahhhhhhh! Okay, I'm very nervous to see what happens next, and jeez, poor Abby getting injured like that although I have to say that I'm glad for once Connor does not seem to take the brunt of the injuries this time as per the show :)
PrehistoricCat chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
No no no no! Why do Connor and Abby have to be so caring of others and creatures? Stopping to help the injured cleaner and dino has put them both at risk, and now Connor's on his own with Abby unconcious! EEEPPP!

Another great chapter, can't wait for more!
Mijo54 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
wouwww! c'est chaud ! j'espère qu'ils vont s'en sortir ! j'ai senti le souffle des dinosaures dans mon cou en lisant ! très réaliste !

je suis impatiente de la suite !

Mijo54 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Que va-t-il leur arriver ? l'angoisse m'étreint ! ne faites pas mourir Abby ! Connor n'y survivrait pas ! c'est horrible ce qui leur arrive : savoir qu'Helen part tuer Nick et qu'ils ne peuvent rien faire !

à bientôt de vous lire !

je viens de trouver ceci coincer dans l'ordi depuis quelques jours ! bizarre, bizarre !
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I palpably feel their fears and frustrations. I think also that no matter what, Connor would let the world be destroyed and the others he loved (like Cutter) be killed before he'd let anything happen to his Abby.

I'm desperate to know what they'll find on the other side of the anomaly... they've been in the past and who knows how that's changed their future/present.
PrehistoricCat chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Trust Connor to want to try to warn Philip even though they've already decided that they shouldn't change things, that's so him... and now he's realised that this is the time Helen brought the cleaners through and killed Cutter... poor Connor!

You have to weave some timey wimey magic now! Please?
Alaina Downs chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Okay...so if I have this right, this is not going to be good because then it means that Connor is going to feel even more guilty for Cutter's death because according to the timeline he could've killed Helen and stopped her from doing this, right? Uh oh...not good.