Reviews for Dragonlord Discovered
Really good, although I'm pretty sure Aithusa is a female dragon
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/22
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 2/20
AWWWWWWWWWW GO AITHUSA she just jumps on his shoulders AWWWW
LOL GO MERLIN HES DONE SO MUCH
AWWWWWWW GO AITHUSA Shes just jumping on everyone awwww
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/7
Amazing! I love it! :)
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I love this line:. "I could have you in the stocks for a month for lying to me. " It just seems really accepting.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Of course Gwaine has an idea about the magic.

I think having the Great Dragon there kept things calm enough for Merlin to explain and wow he did do a lot his first year
Grac3 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Absolutely loved this. That dragon is so freaking cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Because siruisly that is awesome news
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
You have got no reason at all to be frustrated with this; I really think it was rather brilliant! And I loved that Aithusa got some more time in the limelight, I'm all for that. Especially since she was completely RUINED or rather, wasted, in the actual Show. I mean why have this incredibly beautiful, happy hatching Scene and Kilgharrah telling Merlin thst "this bides well for your destiny", new start and all, when in fact this "great omen of hope and new beginnings" got captured, tortured, crippled and aligned herself with the evil Antagonist, and that's all we see of her and then Arthur dies.
Really, writers? So yeah, your Story actually gives the actual Scene this was based on A LOT more meaning and, in a way, sense. So thank you for writing and sharing! :)
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Hm...a curious tale
AnimalLover77325 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I don't see why you should be frustrated about it; it was really interesting and amusing at the same time, and I read it in one go because there was no way I was going to stop such a good story half way through.
Good luck with any other stories.
AnimalLover77325 3
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Lovely story. There can't be enough reveals, and this one is unique. His job!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This was great, thanks. Outed by the dragons.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »