Reviews for Chapter 1:I Don't Want To Say Goodbye
Doctor-River chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
This is a grest story, it's making me feel really sad thinking about it. Did you know that the slitting wrist thing is what Alex Kingston was considering after her divorce? It's so sad...
Moon's Tear chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
If you're not the world's best author, then I really need to get out more. I loved this fic, it was so sad. I really hope Elizabeth doesn't hurt herself, and that Carter, Kerry, and Susan manage to help her. Keep on writing, can't wait for the next chapter!
Jasmine Barber chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
Please continue this fanfic. I appreciate the way you have written the characters. I hope everything works out positively in the end.
starbright chapter 4 . 5/27/2002
another great chapter! I 'm loving this story.

Please read and review... Chapter 2 of " Lost" Thanks.
Confused chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Just wanted to add that I have read all four chapters. For some reason, my last review came up as for Chapter 1 only.
Confused chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I think you're a bit confused... it was ELIZABETH who was married to Mark and just lost her husband, NOT CAROL.

Elizabeth is an incredibly strong woman. Yes, Mark's death will have a profound effect on her, but she can deal with it. In reading your story, I'm just not convinced by your characterization. I don't find it believable that Elizabeth would be so completely hysterical, suicidal and unable to care for herself or her family. At the very least, Elizabeth would realize that she is the only parent that Ella has left, and that it's now up to Elizabeth to be there for the daughter she shares with Mark. I find it extremely difficult to believe that Elizabeth would allow Ella to lose both parents in such a short period of time, and nothing you have written has convinced me otherwise.

This is not to say that characters can't act "out of character" in fanfiction, but if they do, the author needs to be quite clear to explain that behavior to a reader. Otherwise, the story bears little resemblence to the characters we have seen on the show. You could just as easily take out the names of Mark and Elizabeth and substitute any other pair of characters and the story would be just the same.
Professor Trek chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Another great chapter! Keep up the good work!
PROVIDENCE LOVER 4 LIFE AND ETERNITY chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
WOW!SO MUCH DRAMA... I LOVE THIS STORY! CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4! HURRY UP AND POST IT!
starbright chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
What a great chapter! You are a great author!Keep up the great work!
Professor Trek chapter 3 . 5/25/2002
Very riveting! Keep on writing! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
starbright chapter 2 . 5/25/2002
excellent chapter again, but I wouldn't expected any less from you. Keep up the great work!
Jasmine Barber chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I like the way you've written this chapter. Please continue with this story. I think having this chapter end that way is good because it leaves open a lot of possibilities.
starbright chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
good start to a new story. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
coffeeandpie chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
This will be a good story with many chapters! I can feel it. Great job so far! I look forward to the rest.
yamato-matt-fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2002