Reviews for Car, Rain, Fire, Danger
Sebastian revelo chapter 2 . 9/18
Very neat. I liked it. Maybe the clown is kind after all. Or not. I'm really not sure.
Sebastian revelo chapter 1 . 9/18
Very interesting. I wonder what the clown will do to them?
clj7 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Fue increĆ­ble
ErinScissorHands chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
I'm worried for fat Santa
sia Morgan chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
please make him go after jade as she was the one who annyed him most and he didnt know that cat got away
ms simmons chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Whoa awesome story love how bade got back together and the cabbie kiss super CUTE!
GODDESSGIRL3131 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Hey I just wondered why you took down your Youtube channel b/c I really loved your videos especially the trailers for these fanfics. You don't have to answer if you don't want I was just curious. But I love your fics they're awesome .
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Aw, I like Cat, she's so freakin random and your killing her off! :(
Stupid Mother F*cking clowns. Never scared me only made me pissed off.
Dunno why though :/
PurpleUnicorn3131 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Hey I've read all of the parts of this story multiple times an it even inspired me to sort of come up with my own that I haven't written out or anything where Stanley comes back after everything that happened in Endure and targets Beck specifically. I know he supposedly died at the end of Endure but that's exactly why I thought it could work. Cause if they think he's dead then they feel safe and then suddenly Beck is gone and nobody knows why. Let me know if you like my thought process and maybe I'll write it out. Also I asked someone else but I was wondering if you could tell me how to post the updated version of a Victorious Fanfic I wrote cause otherwise I'll leave people hanging and I don't want that. I also love the trailers for all three parts of this that you have on Youtube.
Star Texter chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
What happened to the chains on their legs?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Omg
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Lol. Dun dun duuuuuuuun indeed.
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Omg! I love you! It will mean a lot to me if you gave me a shoutout or something! To me you're basically a celebrity!
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
YaaAayyy their all reunited! But it would have been nice if not only Beck and Cat were worried for Jade
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Omg! This is so sad! I love your stories! They are like the best thing since...I don't even know.