Reviews for Soulless
suddenlygracious chapter 8 . 8/13
YEEEEEEEES SKIN ON SKIN, face to face, I've been longing for such a scene!
And OF COURSE he noticed her right in her 4th year
OH THIS IS MAGNIFICENT
AND he does not want her to leave
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
THIS MADE MY DAY
THANK YOU!
And, well, everything is entirely logical for beautification potions ;)
suddenlygracious chapter 7 . 8/13
Oh, this is even more intriguing. What could happen to McGonagall? o_O
Well, you know, a part of me actually is NOT PLEASED with Barty rejecting the sexual context, LOOOOOL
JUST GET ON WITH IT YOU TWO
On the other hand, Hermione must feel so safe in that regard. And feeling safe can lead to... so many other feelings :)
For some reason, a thought of Stockholm Syndrome just popped into my head. She's in his territory, and she's armed, but, well, he's stronger, and more intimidating, and able to instill fear... And, by the way, it's not like he's unarmed, either. He casts without a wand; he must be much more powerful than Hermione. And yet he does nothing to harm her for whatever reason; he's gentlemanly and empathetic and still... a murderer.
Wow.
Have I said this is a masterpiece?
suddenlygracious chapter 6 . 8/13
I love the way you picture Barty's intelligence and psychological prowess. Hermione does and says some - well, not exactly stupid, let's say careless, or slightly childlike, - things, but well, she's young, and Barty is... older. Wiser. Smarter!
The scene with the lost wand provoked some controversial feelings. Is Barty really so nice he'd just give Hermione her wand back? Gentlemanly of him, but somehow, I hoped for a struggle of some sort. A conflict. Maybe he'd keep her locked away in his cell - not too long, just long enough to hack the wards with her wand and be free at last.
But we see a gentlemanly Barty. The convict who stays in prison. Who does - well, nothing. This is... intriguing, I'd say.
AND HANDSHAKE! WOW! WANNA MORE SKINSHIP! She's not REPULSED, he's not REVOLTED
THEY SHAKE HANDS!
KISS ALREADY!
(sorry)
head games. yeah. even though... can a gentlemanly Barty actually play head games? with a lady, to boot
anyways
SO MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
suddenlygracious chapter 5 . 8/13
YAY she can't wait to go to him!
Mind games start! (or maybe not, but that how it looks when Barty says her questions are up )
AND OF COURSE SHE SNAPS!
Aah, can't wait to read the next chapter! THIS STORY IS SO PERFECT, your Barty is perfect, your Hermione is, too.
Sorry, words lacking, because it's a masterpiece!
suddenlygracious chapter 4 . 8/11
"Of course I do." "Neither would I." "Just stop it, Crouch!" Aww, this is precious. Kill me or kiss me! I have a feeling this is going to be FANTASTIC, purely GORGEOUS! Thank you for your hard work, it's brought me so much enjoyment!
suddenlygracious chapter 3 . 8/10
I like Harry here, he's very... well, Harry-like. :) Glad that Hermione managed to wiggle her way out of trouble. NEED BARTY
suddenlygracious chapter 2 . 8/10
This is absolutely GLORIOUS, Barty recognizing the similarities between them, and Hermione considering him attractive in spite of everything. I am totally into it. These two chapters are already perfect. Can't wait to watch the story unfold! This is so intriguing!
suddenlygracious chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh dear, this has so much potential. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Unethically-Me chapter 1 . 7/1
Love this story. I hate that it has sat still for so long...because it's bloody brilliant and inspiring. Thank you for writing I hope that you decide to pick it back up one day.
ayuseptiani812 chapter 19 . 5/28
Love it

Waiting Next chapter
Lestrange chapter 19 . 1/12
Hey I realy love this book, please update I'm realy enjoying it thanks ! X
Windreamersan chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I read it all in one go, seriously, it's one of the best fan fiction I have ever read! I just love it, although I refuse to believe that you left it like this. I know there is little hope that you decide to update, but give it a thought, this one is just too good to remain incomplete
CreekTerrarium chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
Absolutely hooked on this. It's certainly an unorthodox match but it is a great insight to Barty Crouch Jr. Hope you update soon!
H.bloomerlaw chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Hello there, wonderful person! I have just discovered this frankly quite brilliant fic of yours, and am sad to see it end. I don't suppose you have any more of it? That would be wonderful, but I understand if this is where the journey ends. I understand if you don't have ideas/the time/cannot be bothered. Alas, if this is true, this has happened to many of my own stories too... None of which are as fantastic as this. In short, I have enjoyed this wonderful tale woven by you, albeit a long time ago, and I am in love with the slight possibility of there being more of this spectacular story.
Miss you chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Hey! It's been so long time you've updated Soulles (you've cut it in one of the nastiest moments) and we all miss you. If you're not going to countinue just let us know story is suspended. It's always better than knowing nothing. Still hopeful you'll write something soon :)