Reviews for Soulless
Kellydramionefan chapter 19 . 10/31
If you are continuing this story I would be very pleased, it has moved me in a way I didn't think possible with this pairing and would love to read more. You also have a lovely writing style.
SilverSlumbers chapter 19 . 6/30
It... This story... I stayed up all night, unable to stop reading this amazing fic. Then, my heart broke when I reached the end. And then it shattered when I realized you haven't updated in over a year. Please, please don't abandon this fantastic story!
Barty chapter 1 . 6/24
Update soon, please!
tango chapter 19 . 4/4
please, please, pretty please, update soon
This is Brilliant! Absoluty, positively Brilliant! So, I'll admit, I wasn't a fan of Barty in the book, but I wanted to look into him because my favorite actor, David Tennant, playing him in the movie got me curious, but I love this. It's Freakin Fantabulous!
Darkwillows chapter 1 . 2/19
I hope you come back to this it's one of my favourites ...
Im chapter 19 . 2/12
After nearly year of waiting for update I've decided to read this fic again and I must confess that's one of the best stories I've ever read so please, please do not abandon it and keep on writing. I hope you're fine, still alive and you didn't forget about Barty. Don't let us waiting for the next chapter another year and update soon :)
fair01will chapter 19 . 1/17
OH MY GOD! this is such a wonderful story! Why didn't you keep on writing? I would very much like to hear how it continues!
BookWarmDracosGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I've read this about four or five time already and it never gets old, please please please update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Please update this!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
Come on post again
Maria chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
God, this stuff is sooooo good! I know it's been ages since you've updated, but you can't just stop it here, this has SO much potential! I've not been able to stop reading it - neglecting my chores! Haha.
smithback chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
please, do not abbandon this story... or if you do it. would you tell us what did you had in mind for this story?
Eindog chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Can't wait till next update! How is Barty going to respond! Loving it 3 Thanks for always continuing this story even if it does take awhile to do so.
That Guy chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
I LOVE this series. What will happen next? Very exciting...