Reviews for Soulless
Fandom Exploitation chapter 19 . 4/23
Absolutely hooked on this. It's certainly an unorthodox match but it is a great insight to Barty Crouch Jr. Hope you update soon!
H.bloomerlaw chapter 19 . 4/14
Hello there, wonderful person! I have just discovered this frankly quite brilliant fic of yours, and am sad to see it end. I don't suppose you have any more of it? That would be wonderful, but I understand if this is where the journey ends. I understand if you don't have ideas/the time/cannot be bothered. Alas, if this is true, this has happened to many of my own stories too... None of which are as fantastic as this. In short, I have enjoyed this wonderful tale woven by you, albeit a long time ago, and I am in love with the slight possibility of there being more of this spectacular story.
Miss you chapter 19 . 1/24
Hey! It's been so long time you've updated Soulles (you've cut it in one of the nastiest moments) and we all miss you. If you're not going to countinue just let us know story is suspended. It's always better than knowing nothing. Still hopeful you'll write something soon :)
Lokasenna chapter 13 . 1/18
Update soon, please!
Kellydramionefan chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
If you are continuing this story I would be very pleased, it has moved me in a way I didn't think possible with this pairing and would love to read more. You also have a lovely writing style.
SilverSlumbers chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
It... This story... I stayed up all night, unable to stop reading this amazing fic. Then, my heart broke when I reached the end. And then it shattered when I realized you haven't updated in over a year. Please, please don't abandon this fantastic story!
Barty chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Update soon, please!
tango chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
please, please, pretty please, update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
This is Brilliant! Absoluty, positively Brilliant! So, I'll admit, I wasn't a fan of Barty in the book, but I wanted to look into him because my favorite actor, David Tennant, playing him in the movie got me curious, but I love this. It's Freakin Fantabulous!
Darkwillows chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I hope you come back to this it's one of my favourites ...
Im chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
After nearly year of waiting for update I've decided to read this fic again and I must confess that's one of the best stories I've ever read so please, please do not abandon it and keep on writing. I hope you're fine, still alive and you didn't forget about Barty. Don't let us waiting for the next chapter another year and update soon :)
fair01will chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
OH MY GOD! this is such a wonderful story! Why didn't you keep on writing? I would very much like to hear how it continues!
BookWormDracosGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I've read this about four or five time already and it never gets old, please please please update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2014