Reviews for When Will My Life Begin?
LadyRaider92 chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
This was the best adaptation story so far that I have read (and have re-read). The ending was very satisfying ;)
LadyRaider92 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
This is my second time reading this story and I just realized that Yugi made an appearance (even if his name was not mentioned)... man I don't know how I missed that the first time around?

LOL Kiba finally felt the wrath of the frying pan XD

Yami was probably thinking that all the times Bakura having to be a narcissist is right when I'm about to die (who knew that Bakura's narcissism would be handy)
LadyRaider92 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
LOL Poor Kuriboh got a rude wake up call. I lol when Yami had to crabwalk away from Bakura and Rose... its was really funny to imagine XD
WiseCandiceWise chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
This is one of those good rare stories I like. I LOVE, L, O, V, E this story. Read it three times.
Getsunohimesama chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
I'm afraid I also wonder what Zorc is supposed to mean here... Bakura has nothing to do with the Thief King of Ancien Egypt right?

The scene where Flynn tried to convince Rapunzel to go back to her tower by playing with her emotions always makes me laugh and I actually squeeled when I saw it here!

YES! BURN CHONO, BURN! :D
Getsunohimesama chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Oh come on! Where was the smaulder?! :(

On a serious note it was flippin amazing! Tea sure knows how to strike a deal and Yami... well, let's just say that I got my extra fry-panning I so longed for! And now Tea is free!
Getsunohimesama chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
AT LAST! THEY MEET!

I kind of wiahed for Tea to find a reason to hit Yami with the frying pan again... It's just so much fun! The almighty Pharaoh at the mercy of kitchen utensils!
Getsunohimesama chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Bakura doesn't trust his own shadow! XD

Excellent chapter, much fun with Bakura's constant commentary! :)
Getsunohimesama chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Gothel, Chono... No matter the name I want this woman dumped in a rotten pumpkin somewhere in space. This scene always makes mad!

I just LOVE Bakura! So hillarious!
Brittney Thomas chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Ha! HA! The ending was funny! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
WAIT...WHAT HAPPENED TO BAKURA? I LOVE FRYING PANS, IT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE. WHO CARES ABOUT THORNS AND KNIVES, FRYING PANS ARE THE BEST!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
that story was awesome! :D I love that movie and you made it great :)
The Queen of Water chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
This cool.
Kender20 chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
Aww, happy ending! It's great to see that DreaRose is finally recognized as a knight by Kaiba. And it's just as great to see Atem and Anzu of them together! Great job! I look forward to your next work!
Darky2510 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
T-H-E E-N-D wow i just can't believe this, happy endings, aww how i love them, especially if there's one for Yami and Tea, actually...they deserved one, 4KIDS must die! (gets a gun). Anyway, keep writting you're so amazing on that. )