Reviews for Charitable Donations
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 5/8
Terrific story! !
Hola chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
scorpions means alacranes (you spelled it alacrans I believe) Love your story :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
I love this you are so talented!
TwilightJemS chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Loved this story! Thank you so much for posting. :)
Jessica chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
As a side thought, it's hilarious to think about the guy's limbs trying for a while to reunite. Would the arm do all the work? And without the head (I.e. Nose) attached yet, how would the arm know how to find the other parts?
Jessica chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I loved this story, in every way! It's nice to see a story about charity work, and so well done. Always love your stories! I was surprised at first that Edward didn't kill the vampire, but later you showed how the nomad had no intention of returning. I wonder what their conversation was like?
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Nice to have people accept the Cullens without asking questions.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Oh nice resolution for Gaby!
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Good explanation for strange man around. Edward took his legs off so moving will be slower? or maybe an arm and leg each? Great idea to scatter him.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Her message to Edward kind of pointless about wanting to be changed, she wouldn't survive. Running not good idea...walking would have delayed the attack. But a few more chapters so Edward gets there in time.
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Her scent still enhanced from the scorpion bite. Bella does seem to be a danger magnet in this story, without being damsel in distress. Strong inside, where too often discounted.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
A change for Bella willing to stay with all the children after starting off being a bit concerned.
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Poor Gaby. Good that Bella feeling better.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
of course Edward wouldn't find the scorpion.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
And the torture of Bella really heats up.