Reviews for Charitable Donations
Kemq chapter 19 . 6/19
Great story.
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 6/13
wonderfull story, amazing chain of events! I began to read this morning and then read 14 or 15 chapter at work- on my phone, and unable to review, so...This is for all 19 chapers: THANK YOU! I had a wonderfull time!
Small question: at their arrival, when she started to read to Susana, I think, she said "arana" and another spanish word. Is the second word meaning "scorpion"?
I know, and love, some of your other work. Which story are you reffering at the Notes?
EdwardJournals chapter 1 . 2/8
I enjoyed your story. I liked the original characters and just the idea that the Cullens used their wealth and abilities for the greater good. Thanks so much for sharing your words!
Tiggy318 chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
Terrific story! !
Hola chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
scorpions means alacranes (you spelled it alacrans I believe) Love your story :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
I love this you are so talented!
TwilightJemS chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Loved this story! Thank you so much for posting. :)
Jessica chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
As a side thought, it's hilarious to think about the guy's limbs trying for a while to reunite. Would the arm do all the work? And without the head (I.e. Nose) attached yet, how would the arm know how to find the other parts?
Jessica chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I loved this story, in every way! It's nice to see a story about charity work, and so well done. Always love your stories! I was surprised at first that Edward didn't kill the vampire, but later you showed how the nomad had no intention of returning. I wonder what their conversation was like?
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
Nice to have people accept the Cullens without asking questions.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Oh nice resolution for Gaby!
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
Good explanation for strange man around. Edward took his legs off so moving will be slower? or maybe an arm and leg each? Great idea to scatter him.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Her message to Edward kind of pointless about wanting to be changed, she wouldn't survive. Running not good idea...walking would have delayed the attack. But a few more chapters so Edward gets there in time.
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Her scent still enhanced from the scorpion bite. Bella does seem to be a danger magnet in this story, without being damsel in distress. Strong inside, where too often discounted.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
A change for Bella willing to stay with all the children after starting off being a bit concerned.