Reviews for Life As a Family
Aria chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
I'm sorry. I thought your story was great! I don't think you deserve the mean reviews. Those people are just, UGH! Also I get how you feel cuz I have the same problems.
me312 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Love story but plz update its 2k15 and i just need another story k thx
Leila chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Oh My Gods! You are such an amazing writer! This is like the third time I've read this and the first story that goes along with it and I never get tired of it! Not trying to be a kiss-ass or anything but I just wanted to let you know :)
make more storys chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
also its "may the odd be ever in your favor"
please make stories about percy family more and camp half blood
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
If it helps, most of us understand. But what can we do...we have to go through. But ultimately you learn to love me.
P.S.-I think u might be suprised seeing that it is 2 years since you have posted the chAppie.
sorrydontgotacoolusername chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Have you never experienced a period or anything? This whole thing makes no sense.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm a boy so what happened to Miranda?
raisa864 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
The twins are pretty interesting characters.. I especially like this sentence- He at least lets Dad touch him, now. That was hilarious!
raisa864 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Wow, Percy eavesdropping, never expected that! Great chapter by the way!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Mira ELEVEN! This is so good! Not sure about the Mother's Monthly Gift thing, but still, I've always wondered how Mira's like!
andyhurley chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
All of them are brats. All of them are stupid. Especially Miranda. She's a bitch. What a Mary-Sue.
andyhurley chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Miranda could easily be a Mary-Sue.
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow, poor miranda, period at 11. Then again i was 10 :P
Forex chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Update this!
PercabethVampireWizard chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
I totally agree with you! I am 12 and school actually IS hard!(people are all like "No, it's not! High school, is like, 5x harder!") and I'm like, "for you! Ever thought high school work is harder than middle school work, because high schoolers know more stuff?Its EQUALLY hard for everyone!"