Reviews for Life As a Family
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
If it helps, most of us understand. But what can we do...we have to go through. But ultimately you learn to love me.
P.S.-I think u might be suprised seeing that it is 2 years since you have posted the chAppie.
sorrydontgotacoolusername chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Have you never experienced a period or anything? This whole thing makes no sense.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm a boy so what happened to Miranda?
raisa864 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
The twins are pretty interesting characters.. I especially like this sentence- He at least lets Dad touch him, now. That was hilarious!
raisa864 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Wow, Percy eavesdropping, never expected that! Great chapter by the way!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Mira ELEVEN! This is so good! Not sure about the Mother's Monthly Gift thing, but still, I've always wondered how Mira's like!
andyhurley chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
All of them are brats. All of them are stupid. Especially Miranda. She's a bitch. What a Mary-Sue.
andyhurley chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Miranda could easily be a Mary-Sue.
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow, poor miranda, period at 11. Then again i was 10 :P
Forex chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Update this!
PercabethVampireWizard chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
I totally agree with you! I am 12 and school actually IS hard!(people are all like "No, it's not! High school, is like, 5x harder!") and I'm like, "for you! Ever thought high school work is harder than middle school work, because high schoolers know more stuff?Its EQUALLY hard for everyone!"
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
My question, who gives their kid the talk right after their period?What if the kid didn't know anything about it, because the parents hadn't told them, so they were like 'OMG wats hapining to me?' then again, my parents didn't give me the talk.i learned from friends, kids on the bus, and 'the video' in 4 and 5 I feel sorry for Thalia, she was 12 when she turned into a tree, so she might not have had hers all of a sudden, she's 15, almost 16...ack!And she ran away when she was like 12 or younger, so she probably never had the talk...that's sucks...I guess she 'talked' to really need a female counselor at CHB.I mean, the nurses are probably mostly female, but, they probly don't give the talk...see, this is what reading kids books that are 'un-realistic' in all the girly situations do to me.
AnonymousGurl chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
One question, what is Mirana gonna do when she goes to the doctor or has to fill out the form for a school physical, if she wants to try out for a sport or something?Like awkward...The doctor asks, "Have you had your *****?" and she's like "yes" and her mom is like, "What?" see, that, you is why you can't get away with it...oh least she can have u kno she can go to the store by herself because it's not super far away, and so she wasn't desperate to tell, so she could have supplies.(btw I call them supplies)oh well, I need to chill, it's a fictional !But even tho our lives seem to suck, GIRLS can have guys had sleepovers it wud seem get to do whatever they want, haha!*girls just wanna have fu-un!"*
AnonymousGurl chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Omg lucky Miranda! She doesn't get wet in water! Duh! Lucky!She can swim whenever!(ack I'm jealous of a fictional character!)
AnonymousGurl chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
TRUE.I hope she tells her mom, 's just say, I know from experience to TELL.I didn't tell the first two times, so I didn't have any..,you know what' was I remember clearly, because my (TMI, I know, oh well) first was the beginning of 2012.I told my friends, but I was the first in my group of they couldn't give me 'supplies'.I eventually just texted my sister and confessed, and she asked my mom to get me 'supplies' IT WAS SO , boys have no idea what we go .And no swimming? I LOVE to swim!It is life so hard?:( but lol a few days after me my friend happened to her, and there were then two girls in my group left, one said "OMG!Its a disease! It'll be me next!" and we started cracking funny thing is, a few MONTHS later, she WAS it's sort of our inside joke and we'll call 'it' the 'thing that she isn't or being the one who has not had it's so hilarious we have like a code and stuff I guess the life of a girl sucks but is totally funny and watching a chick flick especially with hot guys during 'that time.' you will go "EEEP OMG SOO CUTE OMG AAAAAAW!GIRLY MOODINESS!" it's so much there are some tips to make the life of being a girl hilarious.;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »