Reviews for A Thief's Game
rogueycherie chapter 30 . 4/22
2017 e ainda é lida!
Anarky'sGreatBeast chapter 30 . 1/12
Despite it not being updated in years I still enjoy this story and hold it hope you may come back to update it.
TinkStar87 chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
Oh it was just getting good too! Hope it does get any update some time in the future though. 'Til then, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Still hiatus? please update soon!
Tash0726 chapter 30 . 9/30/2014
Please please please don't forget this story!..please update!..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
coming back soon?
rmm8127 chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
I need you to update this story soon! I just reread it again, don't leave us hanging.
Dana chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
I just started reading some reviews and then noticed the story's on hiatus :( I do hope you'll be back again soon. And I think they should take things into their hands now that they're back together, before the same thing that happened them will make them part again.
Dana chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
What a cliffhanger! what happened to the baby and how did Eric and Raven find her?Remy shouldn't have said her name!
MyfinalfantasyVII chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Ohhhh my goddddd! this story is so intense. I've been looking for a good ROMY story but there are only a few and this one is sooooo one of them. I adore it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the drama!
Didi chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
I think you need to check the time line her because you said (in this chapter)they left Rogue's house a month 3 days ago, by the other episodes they got to his house in less that a week, and 3 days afterwards was the first time they slept together, and the next morning Jean-Luc was there and gave them 2 weeks together, it's less that a month...so how can it be a month and 3 days?
Nice story so far,I wander what happens with the baby, cause you wrote in earlier chapter something happened
readthis chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wendigo by Author: dazzleCROWNS
must read chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Last Chance DancingtilSunset
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
promises promises...
Kelly chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
It's been almost a month, where are you? ( you said soon) what happened to the baby?! how Remy got out of prison? where did they take Rogue?