Reviews for A Thief's Game
TinkStar87 chapter 30 . 5/21
Oh it was just getting good too! Hope it does get any update some time in the future though. 'Til then, Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Still hiatus? please update soon!
Tash0726 chapter 30 . 9/30/2014
Please please please don't forget this story!..please update!..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
coming back soon?
rmm8127 chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
I need you to update this story soon! I just reread it again, don't leave us hanging.
Dana chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
I just started reading some reviews and then noticed the story's on hiatus :( I do hope you'll be back again soon. And I think they should take things into their hands now that they're back together, before the same thing that happened them will make them part again.
Dana chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
What a cliffhanger! what happened to the baby and how did Eric and Raven find her?Remy shouldn't have said her name!
MyfinalfantasyVII chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Ohhhh my goddddd! this story is so intense. I've been looking for a good ROMY story but there are only a few and this one is sooooo one of them. I adore it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love the drama!
Didi chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
I think you need to check the time line her because you said (in this chapter)they left Rogue's house a month 3 days ago, by the other episodes they got to his house in less that a week, and 3 days afterwards was the first time they slept together, and the next morning Jean-Luc was there and gave them 2 weeks together, it's less that a month...so how can it be a month and 3 days?
Nice story so far,I wander what happens with the baby, cause you wrote in earlier chapter something happened
readthis chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wendigo by Author: dazzleCROWNS
must read chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Last Chance DancingtilSunset
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
promises promises...
Kelly chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
It's been almost a month, where are you? ( you said soon) what happened to the baby?! how Remy got out of prison? where did they take Rogue?
Kit chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Did her aunt tell her parents about the pregnancy? I thought Rogue could trust her..
they should get married asap if they love each other so much and afraid to be broken apart by their families again. pls update soon
Kit chapter 30 . 9/11/2013