Reviews for Hostage of the Heart
TheImortalHidan chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Awesome! That is all
gracewright chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
This is sooooo good! Please update :D Am dyin for the next chapter!
TerraeStarDragon88 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I will be waiting from the rest and i hope you won't end it here. Because I love this story.
Lover of Emotions chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
that is good. update soon please.
ladykale1985 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
more please...
Marymel chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
OMG poor Greg and poor Nick! Please update soon! I hope Nick gets to Greg in time and Nigel and Max get what's coming to them!
danita3 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Plzzzzzz update ! I have to see Nick saving the day and I'm just hooked on ur story ! 3
C.H.W.13 chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Poor Greg indeed! Max is so SICK! I hope he dies a horrible and painful death! HATE HIM AND NICEL!

When will the team find Greg? Will it be soon? And of corse, Greg will come back from this, yes it will bw hard, but HE WILL I TELL YA!

P.S: Just mentioning, your spelling Sars wrong. Your adding a 'h' when there isn't one in the name. Just mentioning.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

LOVE IT!:)
ladykale1985 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
another great chapter...
CSI001 chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Really, really good! I can't wait for your next update! Greg must be feeling awful right now, bless him. Keep up the good writing :)
Marymel chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
AH! Poor Greg! I hope Nick and the team finds him soon!
si-te-hace-feliz chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
I'm getting so emotionally involved with this story. I hop Greg can come back from it, with Nick help he will I'm sure!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Very stressful. In a good way. Loved the description of emotions. There is more though, right?:) a closure is badly needed!
jessica499499 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
So close! So very close!
CSI001 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Ooh, fantastic story! Please update soon, I wanna find out what he saw :D !