Reviews for Crimson Tangerine
Please..finish
mallarieTwinkies chapter 10 . 10/9/2021
amazing
gamergirl986 chapter 10 . 7/15/2021
just wondering if you were gonna update this any time soon
Astrido chapter 10 . 5/31/2021
Great story. I love the courting.
I do think however, that Harry should wait with becoming a vampire until he is at least 35. That is usually the prime of men and they change physically quite a lot in their twenties still. Also, nobody wants children at 18, that's normal, but in no way reflects the opinion you have with 35. So, saying you never want to have children at 18 cannot be taken seriously. Also, Harry could have his sperm frozen for savekeeping, if he does want to have a child later on. Cancer patients do that sometimes.
Cheers
Maya
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 10 . 11/14/2020
Ah! Okay! It's happening! Harry's officially an adult! What happened to the 8 year old little boy!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2020
Please continue! I would love to read more!

Have you read any of the Anita Blake x Harry Potter crossovers? While I can't stand her and don't particularly like Richard, there were some aspects of the story that I thought where ok. Also some of the True Blood x Harry Potter crossovers as well. Not that you have to do a crossover with this couple but as a way it give you some thoughts on how to move the story forward.
FigsVsNewton chapter 10 . 5/12/2020
Whoop! Bow the real “adult-fun” can begin!
Ra1nb0wF1re chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
This is absolutely lovely. So well written. I cannot wait to see their relationship progress.
cptbludz13 chapter 10 . 4/12/2020
Now that I think of whatever happened to Remus?
cptbludz13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2020
This is my 3rd or 4th time reading this story... I completely love it except for the fact that Sirius dies!
Yuuta chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
Why is he so freakishly tall?

Like, he is just turning 14, he should not be 6 foot tall

Good story
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 3/16/2020
Update... soon?
APridefulSin chapter 10 . 2/7/2020
Beautifully written, thank you for all of it and hope to be able to read more in the future!