Reviews for Crimson Tangerine
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 10 . 11/14/2020
Ah! Okay! It's happening! Harry's officially an adult! What happened to the 8 year old little boy!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2020
Please continue! I would love to read more!

Have you read any of the Anita Blake x Harry Potter crossovers? While I can't stand her and don't particularly like Richard, there were some aspects of the story that I thought where ok. Also some of the True Blood x Harry Potter crossovers as well. Not that you have to do a crossover with this couple but as a way it give you some thoughts on how to move the story forward.
FigsVsNewton chapter 10 . 5/12/2020
Whoop! Bow the real “adult-fun” can begin!
Ra1nb0wF1re chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
This is absolutely lovely. So well written. I cannot wait to see their relationship progress.
cptbludz13 chapter 10 . 4/12/2020
Now that I think of whatever happened to Remus?
cptbludz13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2020
This is my 3rd or 4th time reading this story... I completely love it except for the fact that Sirius dies!
Yuuta chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
Why is he so freakishly tall?

Like, he is just turning 14, he should not be 6 foot tall

Good story
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 3/16/2020
Update... soon?
APridefulSin chapter 10 . 2/7/2020
Beautifully written, thank you for all of it and hope to be able to read more in the future!
Camille.Ad0 chapter 10 . 1/29/2020
Gaahh! Is this the end? I hope your not doing such a big open-ending!
Well I am pretty sure it's not the case but well... no comment..
Great job on this story, it's lovely )
omgdrarryisreal chapter 10 . 1/19/2020
I can’t wait for your next update! this story is now one of my all time favorites!
Melanie chapter 10 . 1/12/2020
Please update A Winter's Reprieve. I love the story, and I hope you havent given up on it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
There where a couple of things that weren't consistent but other that that I'm liking this story so far!