Reviews for A different kind of Confession
victorrama chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
more C3 please...this is a great series but not that popular...
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love this anime :) I started a crossover recently for this with Supernatural, but I haven't posted any of it yet since I don't want my fans to know I'm not constantly working on one of my popular stories lol

And I really like your one shot btw :)
CrazyBeverly96 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Really good job! I love C3! This is a nice, simple fun-to-read story!
SeriousGood side chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Good side says; like it? i love it! it was the best story ever! i would just want to hug u right now because that was the best, best story! :3
Serious/mean side says; indeed, great work on this story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Something about the writing bothers me but I can't place my finger on it. Maybe it has to do with the fact half of the fanfic is just retelling the reader what has already occured without adding anything new. And then the last part feels a lot like the other romance stuff I've read. That's the closest I got to explaning what possibly bothers me.

Anyways, you should seperate author's notes from the rest of the fanfic.
AmityAngel chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good job It was very short but I feel it captured the relationship between Fear and Haruaki very nicely.
xAstarotte chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome! I really hope to see more soon. After having seen the C3 Special, my heart is full of FEEEAAARRR :) keep it up!
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A very nice one for a short story. I had never reviewed a story for so long, because even I, stopped writing. But I am noticing that you were always posting stories in slightly new animes. Haha.

Anywho, I think you should have included her trying to kill Haruaki, her love rivals and the day she destroyed the house. To make it a little more... Longer? I don't know. Haha.

Ja
birdy1564 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
it was not bad but it's great that you are the first person of making C3 fanfiction which I loved that show and I hope to see the next season coming soon