Reviews for Capitol's Doll
This is the best fanfic I have ever read
Dandelion1712 chapter 22 . 2/16
Wow! You did a fantastic job with this fiction. I truly loved every bit of it! At first I was not sure of all the men in Katniss' life but it made sense with the card she was dealt. I am happy she ended up with Finnick! I know not to many people put them together, but I think there is something about the both of them that just fits!
twlightbella chapter 21 . 1/1
Aww
martine.b chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Hey really awesome story. Its absolutely terrible about the plagerism. I loved this story but was curious as to if you'd be willing to do an AU where Coin successfully got Katniss to Snow and how it would pan out that way. Absolutely brilliant story as it is!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
Loved it!
EK chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Really good chapter.
Manaliac chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hello, I already read this story twice and I really like it! I did not know you wrote "Sacrifice" and I found myself happy that you were the author of two of my most favourites fanfics (I really like Cato x Katniss and Finnick x Katniss). I hope you are working on a new fanfic soon.
Manaliac chapter 23 . 1/16/2015
This is a really good story! I love both Finnick and Katniss and hope there will be more fanfics on these two characters!
4 Alaza-Mz.Jane Doe .Fangirls chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
I loved this story ... I liked how haymitch and katniss were together but not phisically this was super good and way different than the other stories of finnick and katniss
ridahhasan chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic, quite possibly my favourite! It's well-written and the plot is absolutely brilliant, not to mention that the message is beautiful! Well done on writing such a brilliant story and I really hope to see more from you in the future...keep writing x
twlightbella chapter 22 . 8/6/2014
Finnick and Katniss have a newborn daughter coral bow Everdeen odair and Finnick officially proposed to Katniss and then they get married d
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
I love your Peeta and Annie. I thought I was going to be grossed out knowing they ended up together but I think the way you wrote their characters was perfect. Peseta is sweet and loving and Annie isn't as crazy as many writers make her to be.
I'm so sorry your work was stolen, you are incredibly talented and it sucks that you aren't writing on here anymore.
The idea of Katniss sleeping with Haymitch still makes me want to puke but its an interesting idea.
I need more Finnick/Katniss. They are my OTP.
This was really long but there was not one part that I didn't enjoy reading.
clancy21 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Excellent story! Thank you for your effort and then sharing it with us!
Clancy21
purplebookworm15 chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Awww, I am so sorry that someone would take your work and post it as theirs. It does not sit well with me either, but I would like to thank you for writing this, when ever I have a bad day I read some of this story and it turns into a good day. Love you and your story!
avadahlia chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
This is my all time favorite story for Hunger Games fanfics. I read it again every couple of months because I love it so much!