Reviews for Bravery
Iseki chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I read this after realizing my inability to write Noel/Serah as my feelings dictate. I needed the fix.

Whether for love or for fear of the unknown the notion that there was a pause at that very moment before the end... it's just so powerful. There are so many poetic lines in this short scene that it carries all that heavy significance so well. You offered gentle foreshadowing to the end without overdramatizing it for effect. I must also commend you for being able to put so much feeling into a scene where “I love you’s” are exchanged and resisting the big Hollywood kiss. The tender moment when Serah touches Noel’s medallion warmed by his heart has to be my favourite; it speaks volumes without sullying the moment.

Might I also award you the best use of a unusual game location in a fic! While this final Academia was surely built part for shock value it was also the final puzzle area to test you in reaching the end. “Trapping them momentarily” is so wonderfully gameplay-related and still manages to set the mood so well in so few words!
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
And we all know how bad it ended. The battle, that is. :( Ah, the calm before the story. This was a well written oneshot. As always, your stories are amazing!
Nevergonnafindme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
really is bravery q_q
Neptune Scar chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I absolutely adore Noel/Serah, and this fic is just wonderful. It's heartwarming yet melancholy. Beautiful-I very much enjoyed it.
aimakichan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
And then.. we all know how it ends. Noooooo. This was lovely.
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Your stress relief is my romantic gushy ficlet. My favourite part is where "she knew what it cost him to say that". God, they're so connected. Why is Noel/Serah so perfect?

A great job, dear!